4

Someone's POV

" I like the quality that you didn't talk back to your teacher unless me! If I was in your place I would have started a fight with the teacher," you said

You both laugh a little.

It's a Sunday and Taehyung is working at his usual shop. You are present there. You two become like best friends. You can't spend a single day without talking and sharing things with him same goes for him.

You were sitting in front of him while he was working. Suddenly your phone rings and a notification pops in.

( hey Y/N wanna have some fun at night?
We are planning a party tonight at the club)

You were about to reject it but something came to your mind.

* what if I go with Taehyung he should spend some time outside which he never spends. I should ask him. *

Then she immediately turns towards him and says

Y/N: hey taehyung me and my friends are going to the club tonight are you free? I need company since everyone has fixed their partner and nobody stays with me so please...

* he immediately turns towards you when he hears that. He likes to go outside and hang out with friends but he never dares to make any friends that's why he became nervous *

Taehyung: I- um me- I should- I think I can't come...

Y/N: why!?? It will be so much fun, please taehyung don't say no! I need company! At least for me, please!!!

* you look at him with pleading eyes...

And after some time you make him agree with you!

To be continued
Sorry for the very short chapter