Chapter 6 - most of you already know who she is

Alexia's pov:

I woke up to an empty bed and lots of heavy footsteps. Mapi rushed in with a look of panic on her face. One word came to mind. Carmeñ. I jumped up quickly and tried to think about where she could be. She was stressed and was meeting new people today. Normally she would go to the gym but she dosnt know the area so she would do the closes thing to the gym. Running. I unlocked my phone and looked at our app to track each other. This way we always knew where the other one was. It saves stress and worry.
Yep as I thought she was around half an hour away slowing moving.

'Guys it's fine she just on a run' I said in my best English as I walked into the living room to see the 2 girls living with them. Jessie and Niamh I think their names were but I didn't know who was who. The shorter one looked relieved but still slightly concerned. The taller one completely dropped it and was fine. It warmed my heart that she already had people who would look after her when I was gone. Me and Mapi had to leave tomorrow and I was dreading it. I hated having to leave her here and it was the longest we have ever been apart since I found her. I was going to miss her so much.

'Does anyone want breakfast?' The tall one asked.
I turned to Mapi knowing she didn't understand
'Quieres desayuno' I asked her. (Do you want breakfast)
Her eyes widened excitedly. I swear her whole world revolves around food.
' si si' she said and sat down at the island.
I laughed at her and turned to the tall girl again
'Yes please that sounds nice' I said to her.

As we all sat down we heard the key turn and the lock click. Carmeñ walked in wearing her Spain shorts with a Nike top. She was sweating and her baby hairs were sticking to her face.Her whole body glistened with sweat. She works out all the time though. When she was younger she used to really struggled with how she looked and I was proud of how far she had come. She was physically very fit.

'Hello guys hola Mapi' she said as she walked in.
The short one looked at her
'Next time it would be nice to know where you are rather than waking up to nothing' she said sounding concerned.

'Awww were you worried' Car playfully stuck her bottom lip out at her.

'Come and give me a hug' Car said and the other girl started running. Car was a lot quicker that her though and caught her very quickly. The girl scrunched her face up as Car put her arms around her and the other girls cheeks flushed pink.
It was a cute sight to see and it was obvious that Car had a soft spot for the girl already.
'vamos pájaros del amor quiero comer' Mapi said pointing at them both. (Come on lovebirds I want to eat)
Car came behind her and lightly hit Mapi on the back of the head. I laughed at them both as the tall girl started to put pancakes on all of our plates.

Carmeñs pov:

After we had all ate, it was around half 11. We had to leave at half 12 so we had an hour. We were meeting the other girls at a restaurant in London. I was exited but also extremely nervous. I don't like when someone doesn't like me. I liked to be liked.

I had gotten dressed into some beige wide leg cargos and a white strapless top. I had put on my white Jordan 1's

 I had put on my white Jordan 1's