Chapter 32 - i missed you so much

Carmeñ's pov:

FA cup final babyyyy. It was against Man City and I was excited to see Leila and my Spanish girlies. It hadn't been long since last international break but I missed the sound of their voices. All these English accents were getting to me.

🇪🇸🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Estas lista para ser golpeada😏
(Are you ready to be beaten?)

Leila❤️🤦‍♀️
ninguna posibilidad😚
(No chance)

Laia😚🤍
hoy no Tiss ✋
(Not today)

Vick😍
no, la copa es nuestra🏆
(Nope the cup is ours)

Tengo a todas de vuelta a casa de mi lado🖕
(I have everyone back home on my side)

Laia😚🤍
no, tenemos Jenni
(Nope we have)

tengo Lex
(I have )

Vick😍
Esther

Mapi

Lelia❤️🤦‍♀️
Aitana

no, Aitana está en mi equipo!
(No Aitana is on my team)

Ons💋🫶
Oh dios mío, cállate
(Oh my god shut up)

Ons eres tu y Luci todavía viene?
(Are you and Luci(Lucía García) still coming )

Ons💋🫶
sí sí
( yes yes)

Ok Bien, nos vemos luego xx
(Good see you later)

And hour later

Luci💜
lo siento chicos, estaba dormido, qué me perdí Xx
(Sorry guys I was asleep what did I miss)

'Tissiè you better be ready girl' Erin shouted from the other row. I didn't understand her at all with her accent so I just nodded and smiled. Sam laughed at me sensing I had no clue what she was saying.
'When are you going to tell her that you can never understand what she says' Sam whispers in my ear.
'Umm I can understand the most of it just not the small bits and I don't want to hurt her feelings' I whispered back.
'Okay girl you do you' she said.
'You do you. I like that'

/'are you and the girls watching?'/ i said through the phone.
/'of course we are!'/ she said excitedly
/'okay I wish you-'/ I started saying.
/'sorry Car I have got to go I'll talk to you later love you bye'/ she rushed saying and then hung up.
/'okay bye then'/ I muttered. It felt like we hadn't talked in ages and I really did miss her. I was a bit homesick and couldn't wait to go home.

I shook it off and went back to girls where everyone was walking around the pitch. I spotted some light blue coming out of the tunnel. I waited in anticipation untill I saw a tall, a lot more tanned that the other, brunette. I ran at her and tackled her into a hug.
'te extrañé mucho' she said chuckling. (I missed you to).
'gracias a dios que estas aqui todos estos acentos ingleses me estan volviendo loco' I said into her shoulder. (thank god you're here all these english accents are making me go mad). She laughed but I also head another voice laughing at what I said. I let go of Leila and saw Laia.
'Alex!' I cheered and grabbed her into a hug.
'está bien, estamos aquí ahora y puedes escuchar nuestras hermosas voces' she said resting her chin on my head. (it's okay we are here now and you can listen to our gorgeous voices). This made me laugh.
'sí'