Chapter 29 - very exited to be back

Alexia's pov:

Me and the team sat in the relaxation room on the beanbags. My legs were bouncing and I couldn't sit still. My eyes kept flickering to the door waiting for her to walk in.
/'sit still she will be here soon'/ Jenni said resting her head on my shoulder. As if on queue the door swung open and revealed 2 brunettes.
/'LEXY'/ Carmeñ yelled and ran at me. I jumped up and caught her in my arms holding her like a koala with her legs around my waist. I held her tightly and stroked her head.

We stayed like that for a minute before all the other girls joined in. All 22 of us were stood in the middle of the room in each others arms.

All the girls were laughing at the video except for Car who just stood there pouting. She were watching the TikTok that her teammate had posted of the song challenge after the game.
/'it's not funnyyyyy'/ she wined. Patri threw her arm about the shorter girl's shoulder.
/'it is actually look at your face'/ she said using Car to stop her falling over with laughter.

Me and Car sat in our room after training and dinner.
/'you know what I'm gonna make a TikTok account'/ she said pulling out her phone. I tilted my head to watch her.
/'what are you gonna make your username?'/ I asked her.
/'probs just my name'/

/'gorgeous now I can make videos to ooo Lex do one with me before I go back to England '/ she said exitedly. I laughed at her enthusiasm and nodded.
/'yayyyyy'/

Carmeñ's pov:

It was match dayyyyy. I opened my eyes to find an empty space next to me and frowned. Lex had slept right next to me. I got up and threw on the first pair of shorts and a hoodie I saw.

I walked into the breakfast room to see the whole team already down.
/'Tissiè!'/ Leila said enthusiastically. I went and sat down In between her and Mapi.
/'heyyy'/ I said and I yawned.
/'awww are you tired?'/ Mapi asked me. I nodded and rested my head on her shoulder. I closed my eyes and fell sleep wash over me.

/'Car come on my love you need to eat'/ Mapi said gently shaking me. I opened my eyes and nodded. I ate a bit of toast and had a coffee.
/'oh I have missed Spanish coffee'/ I said into my cup.
/'yeah English coffee is not good'/ Ona said in agreement.

/'come on girlsss'/ I sang linking my arms with Aitana and Pina dragging them to the pitch. We had got to the stadium and we were doing our pitch inspection.
/'you ready to work your magic today Tiss'/ Pina asked ruffling my hair.
/'you bet'/ I said and winked.

Commentators in Spanish.

'It seems Spain has dominated this game'
'Yes but that is what we expect. Anyone who plays this team had to be prepared for that. They have amazing possession'
'They sure do- oh would you look at that run between Putellas and Le Tissiè ,what a pairing they are, oh and what a pass by Le Tissiè served on a platter to Putellas'
'Wow that was an amazing bit of play by the 2 super stars'

'And that's the first half done. They are finishing 1-0 to Spain'
'This Poland side need to up their game. Spain has created many chances and have over 72% possession'

'And as we see now Le Tissiè is first through the tunnel back on the pitch. We saw that only the other day was her first game back with her club after around 2 months off the pitch. She was seen on the bench since the start of February and only now at the start of March, making her comeback'
'Indeed and what a comeback it has been. With her club she scored twice and had a assist. Now she already had a goal at only half time'

'Oh and amazing play from Bonmatì and she slides it in!'

''And it's chipped in by Hermosooooo'

'And the corner being taken by Marìa Leon. Oh and found the head of Carmona'

'Le Tissiè to González and it's innnn'

'And Le Tissiè destroying Polands defence. Look at that footwork and bam it's in the back of the net what a goal that was'

'from Guijarro to Pina back to Guijarro and in the nettttt'

'And that was the final why we heard what a game that was 6 goals in the second half'

Carmeñ's pov:

The whistle blew and I dropped down to sit on the pitch. I layed down starting up at the sky. Suddenly I felt a body jump on mine followed by what felt like 100 more.
/'Oi you lot are you trying to kill me'/ I managed to get out.
/'no I think Coach would kill us after'/ Leila said laughing and then they all started to load off of me.

'MVP MVP MVP' they are started cheering.
/'Car up your go' Lex shouted and i blushed as I walked over to have an interview'/

/'hello Carmeñ congratulations on the win'/ the interviewer said
/'hello and thank you to'/
/'so how does it feel to win 7-0 just before the euros'/
/'it was amazing yes and it sets us up nicely for the euros. I think it will let everyone know that we are not here to play games we are here to win'/
/'well said and we saw you had been missing for a while at club level can you shed any light on the situation'/
/'well I think I just needed some time off and away. I had some personal issues that I needed to deal with and I didn't want to mess up my career with bad games so I simply took some time off. It really helped and now I am ready and very excited to be back'/
/'good do you think you and team are ready for the euros this summer'/
/'I think we are an extremely strong team and I know we have what it takes to lay our hands on that trophy. We are very competitive and will do whatever it takes. That is if I get called up of course'/
/'well again congratulations on the win and on being the player of the match. Thank you for your time'/
/'thank you'/ I said and ran off to the girls my award in my hand.

Freckles🇨🇦💕

You did so wellll xx

Thank J miss you xx
Miss you to I'm really proud of you xx

I'll call you later yeah? Xx
Ofc talk later xx

Charlie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏠

We all watched your game here to scope out the comp and bloody hell BMW what a game xx

Fuck off with the name but thanks Charlie and just you guys wait till the summer you won't know what hit you xx

🔵🔛🔝
MB🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🫡
What a game Tissiè I hope I'm not in your group in the summer xx

Sammie🇦🇺🦘
Stop same your talent is amazing and miss you girl xx

P💗
You played so welllll I miss youuu

M🧡
Tissiè she misses you more than she misses me I swear but that game was amazing xx

Erin🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥸
Wowwowowowowow xx

Guro🇳🇴💟
I'm jealous of your skills love you cx

Aww thanks guys love and miss you all and Erin I can finally understand what your saying!

————————————————————
Sorry it's a bit shorttt. I will do 1 more chapter on international break. Thank you for reading xx