Chapter 18 - the gang is back

Ella's pov:

'Oh my days Less come on' I said to the blond trying to get the box out the car.
'Bloody hell Tooney i'm Coming chill out' she said as she finally got the box out of the car. It was Katie's birthday and she was a good friend of ours so we had brought her a cake and we're now outside of her house. It was 10am and I knew everyone in that house liked to sleep in. Especially Ona she could sleep for days.

We walked up to the house and rung the doorbell. Nothing
'Ring it again Less' I said and she did. We heard some footsteps and the door swung open. I was extremely shocked about who opened it. Carmeñ Le Tissiè stood in the door frame with a gray tracksuit on and her hair up in a messy bun. On the tracksuit was the word 'culers'
'Hola' she said rubbing her eyes
'Errr hello' I said. I think Less was still in shock. She hadn't moved or said anything.
'quién fue Tiss' another voice said in Spanish. (Who was it Tiss)
'no sé hay 2 personas al azar aquí' she said and yawned. ( I don't know there is 2 random people here)
'Que quieren ellas' I could hear the voice now and it sounded like Ona. ( what do they want)
'no sé' she said to Ona. ( I don't know). Ona appeared on the other side of the Carmeñ. She looked at us and pushed the other girl out of the way letting us in.
'Come in sorry about that' she said. We walked into the house and sat at the island in the kitchen.
'Ellas son mis compañeras de equipo' Ona said to the girl and they sat on the other side of the island. ( they are my teammates)
'lo siento, pero ¿por qué están aquí?' Carmeñ asked. ( sorry but why are they here)
'No estoy seguro, pero deja de ser grosero y preséntate' Ona said and smacked the girl on the arm. She rubbed the spot she was hit and turned to us. ( I'm not sure but stop being rude and introduce yourself)
'Lo siento I'm Carmeñ Le Tissiè it's nice to meet you' she said smiling at us.
'Hey I'm Ella Toone' I said
'Hello I'm Alessia Russo' Less said.
'Can I just say I'm such a big fan of yours and that goal yesterday was amazing. I can't beat Ona at a 1v1' Less started rambling.
'Thank you I do try but you both played well yesterday as well' she said to us.
'Tiss did Leila text back' Ona asked her.
'Let me check' and she left the room.

'Guys why are you here' Ona asked. Gosh does she not want us here. Nah I'm kidding.
'It's Katie's birthday' Less said and Carmeñ walked in again.
'mierda!' Ona said. (Shit)
'que has hecho ahora' Carmeñ asked. (What have you done now)

We spent almost half an hour just talking. Carmeñ was actually really nice and she was really funny. We had loads in common. Katie and Sophie finally came down and we all sang happy birthday. Ona and Carmeñ had slipped upstairs as more people from the teams and friends started to arrive. About half an hour later Ona and Carmeñ came back down again all dressed. They had good style.

'Okay bye guys I will be back later' Ona said and she kissed Katie's head. 'Happy birthday chicha' she said
'Bye guys it was nice to meet you Carmeñ said to Katie Sophie me and Less. Everyone had gone silent. Carmeñ came up to me and Less and hugged us both.
'I'm sorry about this morning as well I was still half asleep and happy birthday Katie' she said and they both walked out closing the door behind them.

Carmeñ's pov:

Me and Ona finally managed to get out of the house stuffed with people. I did feel a bit intimidated because so many people I didn't knows just started at me and Ona saying our goodbyes. We had gone upstairs to get dressed and ready and when we came down the house was very busy.

We escaped and got into Ona's car.
/'fuck me it was very claustrophobic in there'/ Ons said next to me.
/'it was wasn't it'/ I said back. My phone rang and I answered
/'hello'/
/'god hurry uppppp'/
Me and Ona laughed/'we are coming be there in 5'/

That was a lie. We got there 20 minutes later. After parking Ona's car we walked into the shopping centre. I looked around for the familiar brunette and saw her leaning on a wall on her phone. She looked up as we walked over and ran to us.
'Hola guapassssss' she said and pulled us both into her.