Chapter 33 - for you

Carmeñ's pov:

As soon as the final whistle blew I jumped on J.
'VAMOS!' I yelled as everyone came and piled on us.
'LETS FUCKING GO!' Sam yelled pulling me up. She picked me up and spun me round.

A few minutes after I ran over the fence and into Lex's arms.
/'we'll done my love'/ she said kissing my hair. Next was Mapi.
/'working your magic as always Car'/ she teased hugging me. I wrapped my legs around her waist.
/'I missed you guys'/ I said to all of them before going to be congratulated by Ona and Lucía.

After we had calmed down a bit I went over to the Man City girls. It was Laia I saw first with a girl with dirty blond hair. She saw me coming and opened her arms for me.
/'I'm so sorry'/ I whispered as we pulled apart.
/'no Tiss you played so well don't apologise'/ she said ruffing my hair. I turned to the girl next to her.
'Hi it's nice to meet you I'm Carmeñ Le Tissiè and I'm sorry about today' I said going in to hug her. I think she was a bit taken back by the hug but gladly accepted it. I was a hugger what could I say.
'I'm Georgia Stanway and don't worry about it you guys deserved it' she said smiling.
'Thank you / right I'm gonna go and find Leila bye honey/ bye Georgia' I said waving to them both.

The little platform thing was built and we were called over to lift the trophy. We all bundled onto the platform and I was squished between Niamh and P and Millie and Guro. Magda went up and got the trophy gently swinging it back and forth as she walked back. She crouched down in the middle of us holding the it low.
'Oooooooooo' we all went and as she lifted it was all cheered and celebrated.

'Mill can i get on your shoulders?' I asked her. She frowned but nodded and crouched down for me to get on. I did and once I was up I gestured for the cup. Sam gave it to me and I held it up and high as I could.
/'for you'/ I whispered and felt a tear fall from my eye. My eyes met Lex's and I saw a tear escape her eyes and well. I got down and hugged Millie.
'Thank you' I whispered in her ear before joining in with the celebrations with everyone else.

In the changing room we all danced around the e cup on the floor. Everyone was singing
'Take me homeee country roadddd to the placeeee i belongggg!' But I didn't know the words so I just danced with them all.

We all calmed down a bit and decided to go. We had the WSL final in a few day and needed to be ready for that.
'J I'm gonna go back with Lex and that is that okay?' I asked her.
'Yep we will see you back home yeah' she said hugging me quickly.
'Yep' I said an blew her a kiss before walking out.

As soon as I walked into the car park I was met with Ona arms around me.
/'congrats Tiss'/ she said
/'thanks Ons'/ I said and she ruffled my hair. I hugged Lex.
/'how are you here?'/ I asked her after I pulled away.
/'well I drove to the airport then got on a plane then-'/ she started saying but I slapped the back of her head.
/'you know what I mean stupid'/ I said laughing.
/'I wanted to see you'/ she shrugged and I hugged her again.
/'but I had help from Jessie'/ she said smirking at me.
/'Oi fuck off'/
/'Language'/

Lucía drove and Mapi sat in the passenger seat. I was in between Lex and Ona in the back. We were are chatting and laughing when my phone rang.
'Hola?' I said
/'Tiss you were on fire my love!'/ i head Aitanas voice say.
/'thanks Ati'/
/'Tissiè look at you on fire in England'/ Patri said and the phone was passed around everyone form Barça congratulating me even coach.

We dropped Ona and Lucía to a train station when they were going back to Manchester.
/'are you sure you don't want us to drive you'/ I asked them.
/' it's fine go and have fun'/
/'thanks Lucí I'll see you soon'/ I said to her and hugged Ona.
/'you win the WSL for me as well yeah?'/ she said into my hair
/'yep and I'll see you ready for the Euros'/
/'yeah I love you'/
'I love you too Ons'/