Chapter 30 - ill be home soon

Carmeñ's pov:

It was match day againnn. My favourite day everrr. I woke up to the sun pouring from the window.
/'fuck me it's to bright in here'/ I complained burying my head into the pillow even more. I head someone laugh so I picked my head up to look at who. Mapi stood by my window smirking at me. I threw my pillow at her.
/'go awayyy I'm tired'/ i wined. She just laughed at me more. She came over and pulled the duvet off from over me.
/'STOPPP'/ I shouted laughing.
/'GET UP THEN'/ she shouted back. I groaned but got up.

/'the princess has arrived'/ Mapi said as she walked out behind me into the canteen.
/'not that again'/ I said rolling my and sitting down next to Lex. She pulled me into her arms and hugged me.
/'awww you guys are so cute'/ Mariona teased us taking a photo. Lex rolled her eyes but I played along.
/'I know right look at us'/ I said making her laugh.

'So when are you coming back?' Jessie asked from the screen.
'Ummm my last game is today so maybe like not tomorrow but the day after' I said.
'Cool cool do you want me to pick you up from the airport?'
'Really!'
'Of course!'
'Okay then yes please J. Are you by yourself?' I asked her
'Yeah but Niamh should be back soon' she said shrugging.
'Okay-' I started to say before I was interrupted.
'Tiss Espero que tus piernas jóvenes estén listas porque estás comenzandoooo' Pina sang and she sat down next to me. (I hope you young legs are ready because you're starting)
'Pina solo eres un año mayor que yo, así que también eres joven' I said lightly pushing her. (Your only one year older then me so your young as well)
'de todos modos interrumpiste mi llamada vete' I said to her. (anyway you interrupted my call go away)
'ooo con quien estas hablando' she asked stocking her head in view of the camera and she waved. (ooo who are you talking to)
'Pina esto es Jessie Fleming,J this is Clàudia Pina' I said gesturing to them both.(This is)
'Hola!' Pina said grinning.
'Hey' Jessie said giving her an awkward smile back. Pina turned to me
'no se nada de ingles' she said and I laughed at her. (I don't know any English)
'vete entonces' I said and pushed her away. (Go away then) She got up and walked off but not before waving at Jess again and sticking her tounge out at me.
'Sorry J she can't speak English'

The game ended 4-2 to us with goals from Lex, Patri, Pina and Jenni. We decided to have a movie night back at the training centre. We would all bring duvets into someone's room and all sleep in there. It would be fun.

We were on the coach back and i decided to post on instagram.

@carmeñletissiè