Chapter 8 - she saved me

Carmeñ's pov:

I had my first training today and I was pretty exited. Lex and Maps left the day before yesterday but they still called me at least twice a day. I watched their game and Barça won 5-0. I had spent the last few days in London with Jessie and Niamh. I knew the girls quite well now and we were pretty good friends now. Tomorrow I was going to see Jill and Viv and Daan. I was going to their game vs West Ham and after we were all going for dinner. I hadn't see my fav Dutch girls in almost 3 months and I missed them all so much.

'Are you ready to go Le?' Jessie asked me as I walked into the kitchen. She had started calling me Le from Le Tissiè and I didn't mind it. I though it was cute.
'Yep I'll just grab my bag quick is Niamh ready?' I asked as I picked up my bag from the sofa.
'Yep I'm here!' A cheerful voice said as Niamh walked in.
'Aright come on then let's go' Jessie said ushering us out the door.

We pulled up to the training grounds in Niamh's car and all got out. I opened the boot and got my bag out while the others did the same. Two girls started walking up to us holding hands. One was slightly taller than the other and as they got closer Niamh and Jessie ran up to them and hugged them. I was really confused and then I remembered that there was 2 people I hadn't met yet. Magda Eriksson and Pernille Harder. Jess and Niamh had spoken highly of them all week and I wanted to make a good impression.

'Hey I'm Magda and this is Pernille it's good to meet' Magda said to me smiling warmly. She had a motherly tone about her.
'Hola I'm Carmeñ and it's nice to meet you to' I said smiling back at them as I did so.
'Oh yes we know who you are. Didn't you join barça at like 15 years old?' Pernille asked me seeming interested.
'Yep I sure did after my last GCSE exam I came home and went and signed for them' I replied smiling the memory.
'I thought so and your a really good player. How old are you know?' Magda said
'Thank you and I'm 20 now' I said simply smiling at the comment.
'Your gonna be a great addition to the team' Pernille stated. She flung and arm sound me and guided us toward the entrance.

'Le Tissiè' a voice sung into my ear. I recognised it as Millie.
'Hey mills' I sung back as I pulled my hair up into a ponytail.
'You exited?' She asked me as she started to change next to me.
'Yeah of course I am. I'm mean it's not Barça but I'll manage' I said back
'Why did you move anyway? You love it over there I see you look happy whenever you talk about it' she asked again frowning slightly. I didn't really know what to say so I decided to just play it off.
'To play with you of course Mills why else!' I laughed and she laughed with me not pushing it any more which was one of the things I liked about Millie. She didn't ask to many questions.

'Well I'm sure you will be fine considering you are one of the best players at one of the best clubs' she said as we linked arm while walking to the pitch.
'Thanks Mills'i said as I felt another arm link with mine.
'Hey Sammie K' I said to the Australian next to me.
'Hey baby Spain you exited' she said wiggling her eyebrows making me and Millie laugh.
'So exited but it's bloody freezing how are you wearing shorts?' I asked her in shock while I was in leggings and my training top with a jacket over.

'Okay girls we are gonna start with warm ups' ' do 2 laps round the pitch at 40% effort' coach told us and we all set off.
Magda came and ran next to me near the front. I could run really fast and it was on of my talents on and off the pitch.
Magda started to talking to me about Barça.
'It was amazing. I was playing at my dream club with my favourite people' I was talking about my time there.
'Can I ask who you favourite people are if you had to pick 5?' She asked me
'What at Barça or just in general?' I asked back
'Both' she said.
'Okay' I said. I was going to take Lex's advice and not shut everyone out. Magda didn't need to know much just the bare minimum.
'At Barça it's first Lex then Mapi then Ona then Piña and then probably Leila but I think she's coming to Manchester. And in general it would be Lex again then Marc then Mapi then Jill then Ona.' I said
'Can I ask why you are so close to Alexia' she furrowed her eyebrows as she did so.
'She saved me' I said simply as we came to a stop after our run. I loved running. It made me feel free and like I could fly. Like I was running away from all of my problems. I had had a lot of experience with that. Maybe that's why I was so fast.
'How?' Magda asked. I want ready to answer that yet. I don't think I would ever be ready to answer that. The answer was locked away in my mind and I would never let it out.
'That is a story for another day' i said and i winked at her then ran over to Jess jumping on her back. She fell over and screamed making me roll over in laughter.
'Sorry jess' I said as I stood up and helped her up. She just bumped my shoulder with her own.

'Okay girls today we will be doing some sprints then we will have a mini game. We all cheered at the mention of a mini Game.

'Fuck me your fast' Erin said to me after I had zipped ahead of her, Guro and Sam. I had won every race and had won.
'Wooooo' I danced around everyone shouting with my plastic medal around my neck. I could feel all of the cameras on my as I did so. Everyone was laughing at me and I smiled knowing I made other people happy. It made me happy.

'Okay now now well done Carmeñ' I stood next to him and took a bow making everyone laugh again.
'Okay right now we are gonna sit into 3 groups and play a mini game' coach said to us. We all cheered and went to put bibs on. In my team we had Zecira, Jess c, Magda, Kadeisha, me, Jessie, Fran and Melanie. Fist we played Millie's team and we managed to beat them 4-3. I scored 2, Fran scored 1 and Jessie scored 1. After we played Sam's team and beat them 3-1 with Fran, me and Melanie scoring. My team ended up winning and we over celebrated screaming and singing over a small plastic trophy. It was a lot of Gina me I enjoyed my self a lot. In the changing room I felt my phone rang for a face time.
'hola mi amor como estuvo tu primer dial' Lex asked me as she grinned at me through the camera.( hello my love how was your first day)
'estuvo bueno si. Vencí a todos en los sprints y mi equipo ganó los minijuegos' I said while she laughed at my excitement. (it was good yeah. I beat everyone at sprints and my team won the mini games)
'por supuesto que venciste a todos, eres rápido' she said sounding proud. (of course you beat everyone you are speedy)
'Sí y ya hemos hecho algunas amigas' I said grinning at them again. (yep and i have made some friends already)
'bien hecho, estoy orgulloso de ti, pero tengo que irme ahora y te llamaré más tarde con Mapi, está bien.' She said as she picked her phone up and brought it closer to her face. (well done im proud of you but i have to go now and i will call you later with Mapi okay)
'ok te amo adios' I said blowing kisses at the camera.(okay love you bye)
'te amo' she said kissing the camera as she hung up. (Love you)
I walked back to the changing room and back into the madness.

@chelseafcw

1,987 likes

1,987 likes

@chelseafcw- first day for Baby Spain @carmeñletissiè

Comments turned off

——————————————————
Are you guys liking it so far. Plz lmk. Ty for reading xx