Chapter 29

Because my parents' are pleased by my exam and the wolf pack's response, I finally am able to pack for my stay at the Thewren mountains. Urisis is going to come by the estate in a couple hours so we can teleport together, and in the time in between anxiety causes my heart to race. I have no idea how she will behave in the presence of wolves. Her baggage of clothes, shoes, hygiene products and such is smaller than mine, but not by much. It is not a simple art, packing, but I am convinced the sexy under garments will make or break my relationship with a certain shifter.

In the garden, where my brother and sister and the servants linger, Urisis and I stand

and speak the language of the intercontinental spell. I hold one end of Leviys's cap and she holds the other, making the other hands responsible for our wands.

"Vervaina umbrisen umbre indica. Vervaina umbrisen umbre indica. Vervaina–" One moment, I am in my home, the next I am in his, on a cliffside.

"I cannot believe we're here. Alive," Urisis whispers, even though we're isolated. I nod, tearing off my boots, because I want to feel the ground beneath me. She keeps her loafers on and begins walking east; I follow, spotting goats and sheep, thickets of underbrush, no shifters yet, but after a few minutes, I see a raised mound of steel, empty, but that is where the alpha and alphaness usually sit. Across the setting sun are huts, where the shifters may be relaxing, and suddenly, Leviys walks out of one of them and races toward me.

Leviys gives me a warm hug and I just about melt into him. "How did you know I was here?"

"I smelled you," he answers and peeks at Urisis. She juts her chin out in greeting.

"You are?" he trails off.

"Urisis," she says. "Purist soldier on the first battalion of King Odin's army."

"I'm Leviys, man with sharp teeth." He smirks at me. "Someone left out the part about an escort."

Oops. Maybe she'll sleep outside.

"I expect to have a clean room that doesn't smell like wet wolf," she informs him, face serene.

"Yeah, I got one of those, not in my hut, but...excuse me." He heads off to arrange things.

Urisis glares at me. "You didn't tell your lover I was coming?"

"I didn't think it was necessary." She steps forward as if she might deck me but then thinks better of it. "Where is everybody? Shouldn't there be a welcoming party?"

"I suppose they're not like that." I share, however I have been thinking that as well.

Leviys returns and smiles at Urisis. "Good news. You have lodging, can I get you there?" Her hut is eight kilometers away from his and she moves through it gingerly. A male shifter sleeps on a mat on the floor. It is open concept; she has no door.

"Where is the sink?" She asks Leviys.

"There is no sink. There is a stream five kilometers from Cyril's hut where you can wash."

Her eyes narrow, firing flames, and her hands squeeze into fists. "Only call me if she's dead," she tells him and whips away from us.

Instead of discussing Urisis, which he leaves at "she will adjust to our modest life," he throws my travel baggage over his shoulder, and we walk into his hut which is quiet. I decide to take it all in later, right now there is nothing and no one between my shifter and me. My lips and his. He tries to show me the storage space of the extra room, but I wish to remain in his. I take the baggage off of him, throw it on the floor, and cling to him. My man. And the shifter meets my lips with his, innocent at first, then his tongue teases mine. Leviys tastes of a delicious meal and I savor the moment, and we do just as we corresponded, kissing for hours with all our clothes still on. On the bed, I feel his cock harden, so I begin to grind against it. He growls, rising his hands under my dress until he finds my tits and squeezes. I place kisses on his neck, loving the delicate pulse. It is as if we are in our own world, we have our own rules which I am hoping turn primal and wicked. In a second he gets up, pulls a condom package off the floor, covers his cock and begins to fuck me. I gasp at the contact, moaning as he keeps fucking me hard. A miracle from heaven.

Our rhythm is similar to the one we found in the four winged castle: we come, he removes the condom, I suck him, drooling like a babe, and we fuck again. Over and over. He finds a way to remove my dress without ripping it and eats my pussy with gentleness and care, nipping my clit with his lips so I orgasm. He fucks me with his fingers and I orgasm, my juices coating his hand. Leviys licks me again and I almost embarrass myself and pee, so I push head hand away and ask where the bathroom is. He says I can pee outside, and we dress and he shows me the area of tall grass and weeds and guards me as I relieve myself. The Thewren mountains are quite different and this makes me smile. He hands me a cloth so I dry my vulva and I couldn't care less that he knows I peed; it is like we are beyond the boring rituals of dating. I can be free. We rush back inside and I ride him, digging my fingernails into his shoulders and he purrs the whole time. When he fucks me on my hands and knees, he tells me crazy fucking dirty words.

"My sweet girl waited, huh? She waited for me because she knew she couldn't get it good anywhere else. And now she's letting me ruin her." I moan.

"Are you sure you're a princess because I don't think princesses take dick this good. The way you scream is so hot. Keep doing that." I scream more.

"I fuckling love your nipples. They look like pretty pink pearls," He sighs. "So hot." I touch his face, in awe of his big brown eyes.

"Shit you'd look so good with my bite on you. I'm going to fucking lose it. I'm gonna come so hard, sweetheart, you're gonna feel it. Feel it tomorrow too." He speaks this as he pulls my hair, fucking me slow and deep. I speak back, tears falling out of my eyes from the sensation.

"I've wanted you for so long. For months, daddy, I didn't have you. I didn't have anyone to take care of me. And now?"

"Yeah," he grits out.

"I'm so happy," I say, grinning stupidly.

He kisses me passionately. "Me too."

Cuddling each other feels so nice. We rest, holding hands until I drift off into sleep, the sheep wool blankets soft and lulling.