CAST

Male protagonist:- ADVIT RAJPUT
Female protagonist:- SAANVI TAYAL

ADVIT RAJPUT:- A cold, ruthless, heartless, powerful, flexion enigma, handsome, dashing 26 year old soon to be 27 years old mafia king. He gets satisfaction seeing his fear in everyone's eyes. He might look dashing but in reality, he is a heartless brutal monster who kills people not showing a drop of mercy. He never cared for anyone as killing was his passion. People start shivering down by only hearing the name "THE A.R.". Every politician and businessman submits to the words of this mafia king. He is also the CEO of the biggest company in India 'RAJPUT'S WINGS' ; maybe to hide his cruel reality.

---morally grey man...---

SAANVI TAYAL:- A simple 18 year old loving and caring girl, home-schooled since first standard. She is hated and detested at every moment of her life. An pure soul trying to keep up the smile on everyone's face around her. Her parents died in a car accident when she was only seven years old, since she used to live in a joint family, she still lives in the same house but now only with her Chacha, Chachi and their daughter Roohi; who is the only one who shows some love and care for the poor soul or maybe pretends to do so. She endures hate and hatred every moment of her life.

Radhe Radhe.....