CHAPTER 13

Advit opened his room door and saw his only friend Ariyan sitting on the couch which is placed in the corner of his room with all his glory wearing casual sports clothe and his face was void of any emotions but Advit can seen that there is small noticable teasing smirk on his face.

He just shrugs his shoulder and enters in his room without giving any look to Ariyan. He goes near bed sits down, then looks at Ariyan with a questionable look, to which Ariyan replied back with a question....

Ariyan:- from where are you coming hnn......ohh you are coming after meeting my bhabhi hmm.......said with teasing tone.

(sister-in-law)

Advit:- shut up....what are you doing here...??......he said getting irritated.

Ariyan:- what..why I came here..? Don't you see I am wearing sports dress..

Advit:- so....go to the gym na why you came here...

Ariyan:- bhai firstly I go there only, but I didn't see you in gym, so thought to come in your room to call you but after I come here I see the great mahashe isn't here.....

(Bro)

Advit:- you go, I am coming after changing dress....

Ariyan:- hmm okk, well I answered your question, what about my question.....he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

Advit didn't say anything, and entered his closet room to change his dress.

Here, after Advit left to change his dress, Ariyan let out a full blown laugh and said while laughing......

Ariyan:- come quickly, Anika must be waiting for us.

Ariyan can clearly see a relief which was flashed over Advit's face, like other days, there was no anger and frustration on his face, but there was not peace also.

Ariyan is his childhood friend he is aware of his every move, every reaction, maybe he knows Advit better than Advit also.

After entering in gym they saw Anika who is running in treadmill...after seeing them Anika stoped treadmill and greet Advit.

Anika:- Good morning Bhai

Advit:- hmm... good morning

(Indeed it will be good)

Listening to good morning, his mind flew over to morning incident which happened in Saanvi's room..... obviously his morning was good after all he saw first Saanvi after woke up.

After that he starts his morning fitting session with strenuous exercises.

While exercising he keeps thinking about Saanvi; however, it's not shown in his face but his mind and heart very well known....

After the morning routine they are sitting at the dining table having their breakfast in silence.....then he leaves for the office and Mehul for an important call and others sit in living room doing... nothing.

Advit is sitting in his office, and Vikram is telling him about his today's schedule.

But what caught his attention is.....

Vikram:- sir then you have a meeting with A Enterprises owner Mr. Kapoor, related to coal meals.

'A'.....her words start ringing in his mind.

"but I know your name starts with A."

He came out from Saanvi's world by Vikram....

Vikram:- sir....umm sir actually from sources we found out that the bride's seller.......

After listening to him his blood starts boiling..... Vikram leaves from there not before taking Advit's permission......

He closes his eyes and starts taking deep breaths and starts recalling moments which he spends with Saanvi.....

He remember how Saanvi breath hitched when he pull her towards him.

How she shakes her head but say yes....her cute tactics.

Her face when she realised that she should give him verbral answer......big wide eyes staring at him with full of innocence.

How she starts rambling words...

Her chanting of 'my didi'...

Hos mood turn sour again remembering her chanting her didi puran.

His mind again divert towards Vikram's words. His eyes darkened again.

He opens his eyes and rolls his eyes, after remembering her chanting of her didi.

Soon after he hears a knock on his office door.....

He permits the person in his cold voice to enter in.....

Mehul and Ariyan came inside and sat in chairs infront of Advit.

Then Mehul speak in his cold voice......

Mehul:- let's have some serious talk now......

Radhe Radhe

How's the chapter..?? Do tell me your opinions....

Any favourite moment..??

It's a short-long chapter hehe.....

Pakka I will write the next chapter much longer than this....also the next chapter is gonna be interesting....maybe..

What do guys think what Vikram told Advit about..??

What Mehul has to discuss about..??

Ariyan and Advit's moment.. 🤧

Thank you......

Ba...bye.....