CHAPTER 12

Advit said while smirking.....

Advit:- now let's discuss the punishment hmm....

Saanvi heart skipped a beat listening to him......she said frightly

Saanvi:- b-ut you sa-id that if I te-tell you the matter th-an you won't puni-punish me.

Advit:- is that so....did I say that........said while smirking.

Saanvi vigorously nodded her head in yes.

Her heartbeat accelerated in the inhuman speed.

Advit said raising his eyebrows...

Advit:- and what about my name, I personally tell you; and you forget about it, and most importantly what about calling me bhaiya, this matter can't go unpunished.

Saanvi:- b-but y-ou sa-s-aid it-it's okk.......she said badly shuttering. She doesn't want punishment. She is already so much scared of him and him talking about giving her punishment is like fuel to fire.

Her tears were flowing uncontrollably. Heavy crying with volumetric tears flowing steadily, her pearls like glistening puffy eyes, shedding tears which are rolling down on her pink chubby cheeks which are red now because of crying; red glossy lips which were wobbling terribly.

She was continuously looking at her lap. She doesn't have the courage to meet with his dark eyes.

Advit didn't like the way she is crying he can't see a single tear in her eyes, he can burn down the whole world for her, but he can't ignore the fact he is the one who is the reason of tears in her eyes and this thing irritates him more, and moreover he is not liking the situation that she is not looking in his eyes. He so wanted to see those eyes; the same eyes which is the most serene in world. The eyes for which he fall and even harder. That doe like eyes which describes her innocence, her pain, her everything like a autography book of her.

He said coldly......

Advit:- stop your crying.....and look at me.

She quickly wipe off her tears with her other hand suit sleeves as her other hand is still on hold of Advit; not to trigger him any means.

She slowly looked up but didn't look at his face, she was looking at his well toned muscular chest.

He starts speaking.....

Advit:- so your punishment is..... I will sleep in your bed.....

Saanvi takes some time to process his words....when he said that 'so your punishment is' that time she almost forgot how to breathe, but he said that 'he will sleep in her bed' she immediately looked up at his eyes for confirming, that he isn't joking and giving her a simplest punishment as her thinking.

     But she found no emotions in his eyes or maybe she is not able to read the depths of emotions, which are present in the depths of his eyes.

But his next words make her numb....she looks at him with her wide eyes.

Advit:- I will sleep in your bed....with you.....

Saanvi just stared at him with her wide eyes and then shook her head in no....to which Advit said in her deadly voice coming closer to her face....

Advit:- are you defying me..??

Listening to his this voice tone a shiver run down to her spine. She shakes her head badly and says...

Saanvi:- n-n-no

Advit:- better for you......she said while leaning back to his privious position.