CHAPTER 11

Advit sits comfortably on the bed in front of Saanvi. He was still holding her hands.
Then he said....

Advit:- now let's start, but firstly say my name with your sonorous voice.

Advit so wanted to hear his name by her. He found her voice very dulcet, unleavened. That's why he told her his name when she was addressing him as sir.

Advit gets great pleasure when people call him with respect. Because he also knows that people not take his name not out of respect but out of fear.

On the other hand, Saanvi was shivering with fear, and on the top of the cherry she couldn't even remember his name. She didn't give much attention that time but now she is regretting that thing.
At that time she just wanted to go to her didi so she did not pay much attention.
She slightly remember only one thing that his name starts with A.

Advit says darkly seeing her not saying anything...

Advit:- what happened why are not saying anything. Don't you know my name, I told you that day na..

Listening this Saanvi lift her up and see Advit with her pearl like glistening eyes.

Saanvi:- sor-sorry I-I don't remem-remember b-but I know it starts with A.

  She said meekly while shuttering but at  the end she said quickly to defend herself.

Advit's eyes turn dark after hearing this. His grip on her hand tightened hurting her.

Seeing his eyes Saanvi got more scared and also his grip was paining her she lowered her gaze to her lap and said to him while tears were uncontrollably flowing from her eyes....

Saanvi:- sorry sor-rry...

Advit take deep breath to calm himself down seeing her shivering form, he don't want to scare her more as she already is, he said coldly.....

Advit:- it's okk, I will make sure that you only remember my name, my everything .
For now, let's start with my name hmm..??

He raised his eyebrows in questioning manner to which Saanvi nodded scaredly...

Advit narrow his eyes to which Saanvi confusedly looking at him....
Seeing her confused he shooks his head and said...

Advit:- what did I say about answering me..??

As realisation strike her, she quickly said

Saanvi:- ji..

He nodded and said...

Advit:- my name is Advit Rajput.......he said arrogantly just like he said first time to her.

He is so proud of himself that he can't help but take his name arrogantly. Mostly people know him, some by youngest CEO, some by self made billionaire, some by mafia king, some are fida over him for his looks, and some by Merchant of death.

He maid this empire 'Rajput's Wings' by himself after lots of hurdles. After his father death, rival snatch everything... every single thing from them. That time they don't have that big profit company as now but they steal it too. Their company, their position, their power. But most importantly they took away that small boy's happiness, his sources of life, his childhood.

It was already fixed that he has to become next mafia king as he the only heir. But maybe he will be less cruel, less infernal, bit emotional, maybe not become a 'merchant of death'.

     Just like his father, cruel but sensitive, punish mercilessly but only for criminals and bad people, forgive who does small mistakes.
But Advit, after his parents death his heart become stone, he doesn't feel any emotions; but when he show her eyes for the first time in club he feel a spark in his body. A feeling to cage her for himself only. To do anything with her, but not let anyone even let glance at her.