CHAPTER 22

Tayal house people are on hustling and bustling now days. Not in any preparation but in secret talks in which obviously Saanvi is not included.

It's been two days, when they went in Rajput mansion. Till now they didn't tell her that Advit is her soon to be husband. From that day Ruhi was keep telling her marriage things like how to fulfill husband every wishes, not to say 'no' to husband, and like all this.
It's looking more like some rules for slave rather then a married women duties.

Ruhi didn't tell her about wedding night thing more precisely intercourse thing. They have some better plans to do in their (Saanvi Advit) wedding night with Saanvi. And as they know she can't able to handle it and slips down her own.

They didn't want grand wedding not even Rajputs. It's not like Advit is ashamed or something to introduce her as his in front of world, he never be.
He just want her safety as he know his work, his dark world.....he don't want to distanced her from himself.

Advit don't want to cage her. He want to show her the beauty of world, and he will take dark side to himself. She don't need to show the darkness, cruelness of the world. But he will make her strong fierce enough to fight her battle herself or baki vo (Advit) to hoga hi uske sath in every phase.

It's around eight p.m., Varun, Anshika, Ruhi were sitting in living room while Saanvi was in kitchen preparing dinner.
That's when they heard door bell. Saanvi came running from kitchen to open the door.

Saanvi is nervous as well as scared all are in house so whose in door and also in this time, from the two days or to be exact from the time they came back from Rajput mansion her didi is telling her about marriage and that once marriage is done she (Saanvi) will leave from here and live with her husband.

And the first as well as last sentence which Advit said to her when they are in Rajput mansion was not helping either. She keep think about that and was fearing even from anticipation. They are simple words yet not simple for her, but the deepness and determination in voice as well as eyes was making her shiver. She tried many times to get courage and tell her didi all this like how Advit comes in her room at night and all but his threat to cancel deal will keep her mum.

He said.....
' we will meet soon jaan as one'....
The deepness in his voice make Saanvi shuddered. After that she quickly follow her didi outside.

She opens the door slowly excepting Advit in the door, but to her sheer surprise there was Kabir in the door who as soon as door open and sees her, he immediately hug her tightly with bright smile on his face.
Saanvi come back to her surprise land, and round her hands around Kabir greeting him.

Saanvi:- khamma ghani bhaiya....she said with beautiful smile on her face.

(greetings)

Kabir:- ghani khamma baccha.....he replied with same enthusiasm.

(greetings)

She move aside giving space to him to enter inside.
He enter inside and greet everyone. And Saanvi went to kitchen to come back and give him water then again went inside towards kitchen to prepare dinner.
Kabir sat with them sometime before going towards his bedroom to freshen up.

Tayal's doesn't tell Kabir about Advit as they know he will create complications in wedding, saying she is too small to get wedded, atleast let her complete her college and etc., etc,. And if they tell about Advit then Kabir will create havoc but does not let this marriage happen.
They just tell Kabir that the man whom Saanvi's alliance was fixed is a very rich and good looking man.