CHAPTER 8

At Airport.....

A man wearing a black Armani formal suit comes out from the airport. There are more than five black Mercedes parked outside the airport, everyone is staring at it.

The man only smirkes seeing this. He goes towards middle one car which is  Rolls-Royce, and sit inside the car, and the driver starts driving.

Other side.....

Advit looks at Vikram angrily.

  Vikram :- Sir from our sources we have come to know that Varun Tayal has written Saanvi mam name in the list of bride sellers, and sir Dr. Arun, who is personal doctor of Mr. Tayal by threatening him, we come to know that Mr. Tayal beats Saanvi ma'am and mostly Mrs. Tayal is the one who beat her for small - small and petty reasons.

After hearing all this Advit is boiling in anger, infact trembling in anger. Once, Vikram also become scared seeing his trembling form with red eyes which clearly shows anger, with his clenched jaw and fist. He is not looking less than a Beast.

Advit say in hoarse and dark voice to Vikram

Advit:- leave....

Vikram quickly leaves from there....

Advit starts thinking about Saanvi to calm himself, he close his eyes and starts to think about her.....

Her black long thick hair, her pure  serene face that resembles that of an angel. Her baby-like voice, her innocent words.

    It really worked....he is calm now, not only calm, a small smile which is like negligible to see; also crept on his face thinking about her.

He again start checking his office files with cypher emotions.....

In the Tayal house.....

Saanvi was making lunch, suddenly door bell ringed, she went there and open the door. In front Varun and Roohi were standing there. He came inside and said to Roohi....

Varun:- Roohi beta jao or isko tyaar karke niche lao...

(Ruhi child go, get her ready and then bring down)

Roohi:- okk papa...chlo Saanvi...

(Okk papa....come Saanvi)

Saanvi only being all confused and goes with Roohi...

Roohi entered in her room with Saanvi.
  She walks towards her wardrobe and takes a beautiful red salwar suit with a beautiful golden embroidery.

She looks at Saanvi and said.....

Roohi:- go and wear this hmm

Saanvi is shocked that why they are giving her this beautiful dress, it was hardly used by 1-2 times.
  Saanvi confusedly looking at Roohi. So to change the topic in her mind Roohi said...

Roohi:- go, papa will waiting for us.

After listening Varun name she quickly went to change her dress.

After sometime, Saanvi comes out from the bathroom wearing red salwar suit. She is looking soo beautiful, that even once Ruhi also start staring at her.
  Roohi come out of her daze and said to Saanvi....

Ruhi:- sit in dressing table, let's do some light makeup.

   She doesn't need much as she is naturally beautiful.

After giving a little touch up to makeup Ruhi said....

Ruhi:- annndd...done.

She is looking so pretty, like an apsara descended from heaven.

She was looking at herself, she really liked these things like gajras (garland for hairs), jhumkas (earrings), bangles and all but don't have any privelage to buy or wear them and about Ruhi she don't ask Ruhi to give her because when they were young once Saanvi wear Ruhi's jhumka and Ruhi cry very hard for this and because of this Anshika beat Saanvi very hard. Though saanvi now believes that roohi will give whatever she asks for but still she doesn't ask for anything anymore.

Ruhi:- chlo....let's go downstairs.....

(Come.... let's go downstairs)

They came downstairs. Varun was already sitting in living room coach and watching his office documents in phone.

Ruhi called Varun. He turned around and looked at her then at Saanvi, and a smirk form in face.

Varun said standing up from couch.

Varun:- hmm....Roohi click a clear picture of her.

Ruhi nodded her head in yes and said a okk.

   Ruhi stand Saanvi infront of plain coloured wall and click a good picture of Saanvi, and then show it to Varun. After confirmation from Varun, Roohi said Saanvi to change the dress and wear her previous dress. Saanvi just noded and left to change the dress.

Evening time......
In Rajput's Wings.....

It's so beautiful evening, the moon was shining in the sky with all its beauty.

Advit was standing infront of his office window and looking outside from the big window of his office, he saw the moon and said......

Mujhe abhi tk itni khubsurat koi chiz nhi lagi jisse dekh kr me tumhe mehsus kar pau...

(I haven't found anything so beautiful yet that I can feel you by looking at it...)

His trance of Saanvi's thought broke by a intruder who enter in his office without knocking......

Advit just clench his wrists into fist and smirk as he know who he is before turning around only to be welcomed by the sight of a known man...very close man.....

Radhe Radhe....

How's the chapter...??

  I hope you guys like this.

What do you guys think.....Why did Varun click Saanvi's pictures..??
Who is that man coming out of the airport..??
Who is the one who breaks into Advt's office..??

Thank you...

Byee.