CHAPTER 21

In Rajput's Wings......

Advit was sitting in his recliner, reading some papers, and Vikram was standing in front of him giving him all information from morning to till now...

Vikram:- and sir as you told to take a hand on Tayal's computers, so sir today Varun Tayal received a mail from a college, the mail is of college admission forms, sir the college is private...

Advit:- ohh so that means, again that home studying game....he muttered under breath.
From when college will start..??.....he asked Vikram.

Vikram:- sir after one and half months.

Advit nodded his head...

Vikram then tell him few things more and left from there....

After sometime, Advit also left for his mansion.

In dinning table all are having their dinner silently, when Mehul spoke....

Mehul:- let's invite Saanvi tomorrow evening only in the mansion, is it okk with all....he asked more than that told to everyone.

All nodded their head in affirmation. Advit just like the way how his chachu said that 'invite Saanvi' instead Tayal's....well they will tagg along without any invitation.

Mehul:- okk then I will inform them tomorrow...

After dinner everyone left for their room except Ariyan who goes in Advit's room to take a note on their today's event.

Ariyan:- or bhai kesa rha aaj ka din..?? Arey mei bhi kya puch rha hu obviously accha hi gya hoga heina...??.....he said teasingly.

(and brother, how was your day?? Hey, what am I even asking? Obviously it must have gone well, right...??)

Advit:- yrr you know what, they haven't even given her a phone....he said angrily

Ariyan:- leave it, now you are here for her right....he said while smiling.

Ariyan know about Advit's feelings most  from first to till now, Advit told him how he thinks that she will some spoiled brat, how she is the who work whole house chores in Tayal's house....etc.

Advit nodded his head...

Ariyan:- now sleep, tomorrow will gonna long day.... good night...

Advit:- good night...

Ariyan left from there and Advit sat on his bed with laptop as he have to check some files.

Otherside, after dinner Ruhi called Saanvi in her room....
After taking permission Saanvi entered inside the room....

Saanvi:- ji didi aapne bulaya...

(yes didi you called me)

Ruhi:- yes come here...

Ruhi picks up the paper which Varun gives her from table and said.....

Ruhi:- sign here....she said while showing the parts where her signature has to be done.

Saanvi signed where didi tells her, when her eyes caught a word 'college'.

Saanvi excitedly asked....

Saanvi:- didi it's college forms.....

Ruhi:- yes....she said while smiling seeing her excitement.

Saanvi hugged her and said hundreds thank you....

Ruhi break the hug and said...

Ruhi:- now go and sleep...