CHAPTER 1

A beautiful girl is roaming around her didi who is trying to avoid her because she doesn't want to accept her request today.

Saanvi:- didu please talk to chachu na, I scored good in 12th class so I can get scholarship also and chachu don't have to pay my college fees, or I can also do some work to get money, please didi talk to chachu na.....she said while pleading to Ruhi, who is adamant to her decision and said

Ruhi:- okk i will talk to papa.. happy now...

Saanvi:- verrryyy muuccchhhh...she said while smiling ear to ear and jumping in happiness and hugged her Ruhi didi.

They are hugging each other then Ruhi phone rings and she sees that it's her friend's call so she picks it up and answers the call...

Roohi:- hello...what happened...??

On the other side (Ruhi friend):- what hello hnn..? What time have you guys fixed for the party...you guys didn't even tell me....

Roohi:- areyy baba , I was about to call you....but your phone has come so the time is 8 o'clock...and you already know the theme and dressing style right...??..... Ruhi said while buttering her friend.

Pallavi (Ruhi friend):- yeah yeah I know everything, except time...now I know that also.....by the way what about the Saanvi result...??

Roohi:- it's good..she scores 96.4%......said while seeing Saanvi who was hugging her and looking at her.....

Pallavi:- ohhh my god, that's great tb to ek treat to banti h, or vese bhi Rohan bhi to aara h party mei, Saanvi ko bhi lekar aaja, and tell her that because she scored so well in her exams you are giving her a treat....

(ohh my god, that's great then you must give a treat. And moreover Rohan is also come in the party, so bring Saanvi also, and say that she score well in her exams that's why you are giving her treat.....)

Ruhi thinks something then spoke...

Ruhi:- okk...i will see about that, byee see you soon...

Phone call ended

Ruhi sees Saanvi who was sleeping while hugging her Ruhi didi, without caring that her life will take a 180° turn soon...

Somewhere in Rajasthan....

A man is sitting on a chair like a king...who he is, he is currently in the basement....and his men are beating up a man who is not even in a position to speak, he is half-death already but still his men are beating him because they have not yet received orders to stop.....

A man who were badly beaten up is one of Rajput's wings employee and his only fault is that he makes some spelling mistakes in the today's meeting presentation. And it is history that Advit Rajput never let even the small mistake go without punishment.

And moreover that mistakes his employee did point out by client.

Advit:- Stop...

All men immediately stopped in their track....Advit stood up from his chair and goes near that man...and hold wristfull hair of that man...who screamed and cried in pain....

Advit:- now now.... are we learn our lessons...

Man was only able to nod his head barely because of the tight hold of Advit in his hair

Advit:- tsk..tsk... I can't hear you....he said while tightening his hold on that man's hair.

Man:- y-ye-yes yes s-sir..., sor-rry si-sirr...
That man said while shuttering badly...

Advit:- hmm...that's good to hear...okk so now I want that file without any mistakes tomorrow....is it clear to you....

Man:- yes..yes sir...

Advit only nod his head and left from there....

His men helps that man to go to hospital and then drop him to his home...

Advit is like this only heartless beast, who doesn't cared about anybody, if they are ok or not...he just know how to tortured someone...and if they are okk then Advit make them ill...this is his power over world....

Now only he said he wants that file tomorrow without any mistakes...... without even caring about his condition.

In Rajput's wings ( Advit's office)

In a luxurious office he is sitting in his chair and doing his work on his laptop, and his secretary was telling him his schedule...

P.A.:- sir you have a meeting with Mr. Agarwal in half an hour, sir then you have to go to XYZ club in evening to meet Mr. Knight and sign the deal papers of armament. That's it for today sir, apart from these two, you have no other meeting today.

Advit:- hmm....okk.....he nods and signals for his secretary to leave who without wasting a second storms out of the office.

Thereafter, Advit continues his work and attends meeting with Mr Agarwal and then leaves for the club at 7:30 PM, while the meeting will start at 8:00 PM.

Preview:- Advit and Saanvi come face to face.

Radhe Radhe

Sooo....how's the chapter....??

Here is the 1st chapter of this story hope you all liked it..

Thank you..

Bye..byeee.....