CHAPTER 31

Radhe Radhe....

Saanvi jerk out of her thoughts by Kridha who is shaking her hands.

Kridha:- kha kho gyi madam...??

(where are you lost madam..??)

Saanvi just smiled at Kridha and shake her head as no.
Before anyone could say further, the professor came inside and started teaching her subject.

As they have back to back theory and practical classes they don't get time to talk much about any single topic.

The rest of the college hours go unexpectedly peaceful.

In evening Rajput's mansion.....

Everyone was sitting on the lawn having evening snacks, except Advit and Mehul, they are in office.
After picking up Saanvi from the college, Ariyan didn't go back to the office and stay at the mansion only.

As usual, Naina ask Saanvi's about her whereabouts and the college events, how her day went and some more. And Saanvi gently told her everything with the soft smile and her melodious voice.

Saanvi:- aaj aap subah exercise k liye kyu nhi aaye gym mei....she asked Ariyan who is looking very sleepy that he can fall and sleep anywhere at that moment only.

(why didn't you come to the gym this morning for exercise....)

Ariyan:- umm vo mei thoda late utha tha aaj.....he said with a soft smile.

(umm, I woke up a little late today...)

Anika:- thoda late..??.....she said making a shock face.

(a little late...??)

Ariyan make some weird face to Anika.

Ariyan:- jii hn thoda late...

(yes, a little late...)

Saanvi giggled seeing their commotion, while Naina admired the view smiling softly seeing the members of her family happy.

Anika:- btana jara kitna thoda late uthe aap...??....she teased further earning a glare from Ariyan while Anika laughed.

( yeah, and please tell us how a little late you woke up....)

Ariyan:- mei...mei uth gya tha 6 baj kar 240 minutes par......he said while smriking.

(I...I got up at 6:240 am...)

Saanvi:- huh..??

Saanvi and Anika both got shocked while Naina laughed loudly.

Ariyan:- tata mei chla mujhe bhot kaam hai......he said while getting up from the couch after finishing his snacks portion.

(Tata bye; I am leaving, I have a lot of work...)

After he left, Naina looked towards both the girls and said....

Naina:- chill guys, 10 bje utha hai aaj vo ladka....she explained.

(chill guys, that boy woke up at 10 o'clock today....)

After sometime, the girls and Chachi are still sitting there and doing chit chatting.

A servant came there with red flower bucket and a paper in her hands. She gave the paper to Naina and placed the bucket in front of them in the now cleaned glass table.

Servant:- ma'am this.....

Naina read the paper and after that she examined the flowers then she told the servant to start the work, to which the servant nodded her head in yes and went from there with the things she just carried with herself before sometime.