CHAPTER 16

Advit, Mehul, Ruhi, Varun and the project's head person are sitting in chairs in front of a large round table.

They all are discussing the project, that's when Varun's phone beeps indicating that it will be a message. He sneakly check his phone, because he was in meeting and moreover he was in meeting with The Advit Rajput; who doesn't tolerate any mistake.

Varun checked his phone, without noticing that someone was gawking at his every move, with smrik on his face.

Varun saw the message and it was from his secretary....

After reading the message a horrified expression appeared on his face, he was startled by Advit's voice.....

Advit:- any important thing Mr. Tayal....??

Varun:- uhh..no....y-yes.... actually spare me sometime, it's urgent so I wanna call, I will back after few minutes.

With that, Varun gets up from his chair and comes outside from the room to make a call to his secretary.

And here, Ruhi was confused as to why her papa was reacting like this...?? But for now the meeting was important, so she occupied her whole focus on the meeting...

After some time, Varun comes inside and again sits on his seat after muttering a small sorry for disturbance. He was trying his best to smile, but his face says it all.

And that thing gives quietism to Advit. The fearful horrified expression in Varun's face, it's give him peace.

Advit said in his mind.....

It's just a trailer Varun Tayal, the picture is yet to be shown....

After some time, the meeting was over, and the project's head left back to the office.

The four: Mehul, Varun, Advit and Ruhi are having their lunch.

Ruhi can sense by seeing her papa state that he is tensed about something.

On the other hand, Advit and Mehul give each other a knowing look.

Mehul started speaking......

Mehul:- Mr. Tayal, I have heard that you have a 200 acre property in western side of the city....

Varun:- yes Mr. Rajput I have.......he said politely, evidently he doesn't wanna come in bad terms with these two powerful men, whose mere name only makes run shivers down the spine, shudder in the bone is born; to the latter person, whose name came under underworld, but didn't get any prove yet.

Advit:- hmm....I want that property......Advit said directly

Varun for once got shocked, how straight Advit said that, he wants that property.....

Advit smrik seeing the shock face of Varun...

Varun:- actually, that property is officially not in my name, it is in Saanvi's name.

Mehul:- so, what's the problem..??

Varun:- umm... actually according to the will, when Saanvi will become 23 years old, then only she can transfer or give that property.

Mehul:- any alternative option...??

Varun:- marriage.....he immediately said that, he again got a hope, that now he will get money.

Mehul:- I want to meet Saanvi...

This time along with Varun and Ruhi, Advit also see him.

Varun:- okk Mr. Rajput.

Mehul:- I will tell you about time and date.....he said in his normal cold voice

After having their lunch, both parties come back to their individual office.

Now, it's almost evening......

Advit was having cravings for Saanvi.

He verity wanted to see her virtually anyhow.

His mind again revolves around that beautiful night memories, when he sneak in her house, sleep while cuddling with her, his name from her mouth .

A devil idea pop in his mind, he smile devilshly.....before saying.....

I am coming soon to meet you my queen.....

Preview:- Advit brings Saanvi for shopping......

Radhe Radhe...

How is the chapter, tell me...??

What you guys think, what Varun's secretary messaged him, that got so tensed...??

I know it's short chapter, but for now please tolerate with it......
Hope you like it.

Thank you...

Tata...bye bye...