CHAPTER 30

Radhe Radhe...

Advit came out from the dean, and after freshening up he moved towards the palace.

When he reaches the palace it's almost dinner time. All are actually waiting for him only.
All sat down in the dining area after washing his hands and had their dinner.

At Advit Saanvi's room......

After changing her dress into a night dress Saanvi was on bed, while Advit was changing his dress in the washroom.

After sometime, Advit comes out from the washroom and towards the bed where Saanvi is.

Advit blandly took out a box from his trousers pocket, and forwarded that box to Saanvi.

Saanvi confusedly looked at Advit but nevertheless took the box from Advit.
Advit signals her to open the box, which she does.

As she opens the box, a gaspe escapes from her mouth seeing the amusable thing which is inside the box.

There is a well-shaped scenic silver bracelet scribbled with both of their initials A & S together in a most catchy way.

Advit:- for you...for today, for trusting me; thank you......said Advit.

He also don't know after how many years he is saying thank you. And for what he is saying thank you to her for coming in his life or for today only.

Saanvi:- thank you....she said, whilst Advit shook his head thinking 'when she will accept her rights'.

Advit:- how's your day..?? Tired..??
  He asked while taking the bracelet from the box and putting it on her slender wrist.

Saanvi:- good but a little bit tired, yours..??....she said while watching his actions who is busy tying bracelet chains.

Advit:- good....he looked up at her and smiled.

Advit:- make friends..??

Saanvi:- umm yes Kridha, she is soo nice...she said while yawning.

Advit:- wow nice, now sleep you are looking sleepy, and yes if anybody means anybody troubles you in college just called me without any second thought....he said in serious tone.

Saanvi:- okk, language course..??

Advit:- will restart from next week maybe, when we get little habitual of our routine....he respond.

Advit then gently lay her down on bed, and himself too lay on other side after placing bracelet box on drawer.
After embracing Saanvi in his arms, he gently started stroking her hair while looking at her face with so much adoration.

After confirming she is asleep, he carefully takes his phone from the nightstand and starts reading his mails, more specific someone's information, information of Kridha.

Kridha:
An scholarship student, direct A+ grader.
In the name of the family, she only has a brother; Karnish.
Disciplined, punctual, decent family background
No harm.

Karnish:
Elder brother of Kridha.
An employee of Rajput's wings; sector tech.
No harm.

Advit pov....

Finally after confirming that Kridha is no danger for my queen, I felt relieved. I don't want to spoil this picious relationship like friendship by choosing them for my dolphin. But can make sure their is no harm for my queen.

Friends are really best when they are unexpected. When they go through the phases of friendship and then finally become more than friends, with whom one can share their every happiness and pain without any second thought with trust.