CHAPTER 18

A man tied from the rope, he is badly beaten up if he wasn't tied with rope, he would may be lying on the floor with his broken body.

The old iron door, looks like it didn't opened for years; opened by creating a jittery creaking sound, which is mostly unbearable sound for any human being to bear; revealing ADVIT RAJPUT uff A.R., The Mafia King.

The environment around the room become more chilling.
There present every human species shivered by only his presence. They are just thinking what this man who is tied with ropes does the sin that he is here.

When Advit told his guards to take this man to under basement room, their soul left from their body listening to the word 'room'. The room which was closed from years. The same room which was opened for Advit's parents murderer. The torture which these four walls of the room secretively secure under them, now once more try to enclose.

Guards were looking at the man with pity gaze. They don't know what he did, but they know what going to happen with him.

The guards are thinking what the sin this man does, that Advit order them to take him in the room, and torture him till blood comes out from his one of the body part. Advit didn't order them to take anybody in the room, even though if he does the grave sin like betraying which Advit hates the most.

Advit with steadily predacious steps, come near the man. Seeing the man his eyes clouded by the burning anger. This man who dare to select his queen, dare to think about his queen with him, dare to disclose his wish to see his queen in western. The guts of this man to screw up with Advit Rajput's queen.

The man tiredly look up with great difficulty with his pleading eyes to forgive him, whatever sin he does, for which he is here. He himself don't know why all of sudden he is here in an isolated bloody smelling room, with this beaten up state.
After all...

WHAT HE DOES...??

Advit tightly slap exactly on his right cheek in instant as result his face turned opposite side out of the impact of the slap.

Advit take steps back and royally sit on the chair before pulling out Saanvi's picture from his pocket, in which she is wearing western dress.
When he sees his hand while seeing her picture, his hand has some blood stains of this jerk.

He quickly turned her picture and saw the blood stains on the picture as well. He darkly glare at the man tied with ropes who flinched, before putting the picture back in his pocket.

Advit:- bhot shouk hai na shadi krne ka, let's do rituals then shall we....ah  ah but in my style.....he said darkly.

(you are very fond of getting married right....)

But the man is not in the condition to register his words, he is trying to collect his left over strength....
The man with so much strength said...

Man:- s-si-ir pl-le-ple-ease lea-le-ave m-me...wh-wh-hat I-I di-id t-to yo-ou.

Advit:- tsk tsk, you don't remember..??....he laugh evily.

Everyone present there were literally shivering by his psychotic behaviour.

Advit stop laughing, he changed his demeanor in milliseconds, and said darkly...

Advit:- it's okk, let me tell you...you know the marriage committee who sell brides...

The man face become more pale than before.

Advit said darkly with smrik....

Advit:- yeah that's reaction, now I hope you remember everything, right....so let's move towards rituals hmm...

First...you saw my queen with these eyes, so this eyes don't deserve to see anything else... right. So I will remove those eyes from your body permanently.
Here we are done with first ritual...

Second....you touch my queen picture with these filthy hands of your...so I will chop them.....

Third....by these legs you are going to roam around holy fire with my queen, so what if I dip them in acid and then chop them into the pieces....he said by kicking his legs recieving a painful groan by the man.

Now last ritual, seven pheras (round) around holy fire by groom and bride, so how about I make you soaked by 2 litre gasoline and 7 firing match sticks then BOOM...
Marriage finished, and you too....

He said all these in psychic manner, with giving pressure on the words 'my queen'; which clearly showing his possession, obsession, passion for Saanvi; his, Advit's Saanvi.....
His all words are like, sending a dead threat to everyone present there.

Man:- si-sir pl-please ju-jus-ju-st ki-i-ki-iil m-me, wh-why ar-are yo-ou te-tell-ling me al-all th-this....the man hardly able to say anything, he is too terrified.

Advit:- ahhh yrr, you talk too much, I will sew your lips with tongue if I hear a sound from your mouth...

It's Advit's style to torture people, first mentally and then physically...

.

.

.

.

He came out of his thoughts, when Saanvi stirred in her sleep, he don't know when while seeing Saanvi face, he tour around past.

He smrik remembering that man's painful screams...

He sigh before laying properly beside her, and let sleep consume him.

In morning....

Saanvi woke up from her sleep, after composing herself she roam her eyes in room....she sigh peacefully seeing no one in the room.

She remember his words which says....

' be ready tomorrow, I will come to pick you up '

She shrugged her shoulders, and moved to get ready for the day.

After getting ready she moved towards home Mandir (temple), to do her daily Pooja (worship).....

Mostly she is the one who does Pooja (worship), others also do but occasionally like in festivals or if Saanvi is not well....

She collect the Prasad from god's feet...and prayed..

Saanvi:- mata rani please he don't come today nor any other day please please.

But if she knows, there is gonna be a very long day for her......

Radhe Radhe

How's the chapter, hope you like it...

It's unedited chapter...

What do you think about Advit claims towards Saanvi...

Any idea about next part...

Yrr I think it's easy to write torture scene, but yrr it's very tough, even thinking about torture is tough, that's why I didn't gave much details....

Thanks...

Bye...