CHAPTER 20

Advit:- do you have any phone...??......he asked Saanvi who is silently sitting beside him, which is rightfully her place in car; heading back Tayal's house.

Saanvi tilted her head towards him and said....

Saanvi:- jii...

(yes)

He forwarded his hands towards her and said....

Advit:- give me....

Saanvi:- abhi nhi h vo didi ke pass rheta hai, didi bolti hai it's not good habit to use phone much, it will damage our eyes....

(it is not with me now, it is with didi, didi say that.....)

After listening to her, Advit tightly clenched steering wheel....

Advit:- and what about your didi, she is over her phone all day, tb nhi hoti aakhe khrab....

(...that time it's not damage eyes)

Saanvi:- nhi aisa nhi hai, she give me phone when she is out of station and she is very dedicated to her work so she have to do it and nowadays she is soo busy, and moreover I don't know features of phone.....she patiently stand for her didi, and tried to make him understand.

(no it's like that.....)

Advit sped up the car speed in anger, he doesn't like the way his queen taking stand for that chudail, and on the above he is irefull with Ruhi, the top level manipulation she did with his queen.....

He stops the car infront of Tayal house, before stepping out of care and made his way towards opposite side to open the door, but much to his disappointment she already did that honours.

Then he remembered she doesn't receive any princess treatment till now..

He to himself....

Advit:- You will not be my princess, you are my queen, because princesses are sensitive, emotional fools who can deceived by anyone, but queens are bold, courageous, fierce yet sensitive and selfish for their people and loved one. And I will make you my queen.....

That's the reason he doesn't said her princess...

He hold her hand and made her come out from car, and move ahead towards house.

Advit straightly went towards living room and sat on couch with Saanvi just beside him.

Saanvi stand up from couch, and run towards kitchen, her anklet cham cham voice was reverberate in whole house, the sound was soo soothing to Advit's mind, so he also stood up and walked towards where she go....

Advit:- what happened, where are going..??

She came back from kitchen while panting with a glass of water...

Saanvi:- water..??

Advit was so surprised to see her etiquettes...

He made her sit in dinning chair by holding her shoulders and himself sit on next to her chair...
He take the glass from her, and made her drink water....

He chuckled at her, she is panting....what is the need to run, she can walk also; if is going to do that only.....

Saanvi:- thank you....she said meekly.

Advit:- for..??.....he asked while raising his eyebrows.

Saanvi:- for that golgappe treat.....

Advit:- you don't have to say that, not now not ever....he said while smiling, which she also reciprocate with small smile.

Seeing her smiling face, always his whole garden bloom up.

Advit:- or thank you to mujhe bolna chahiye...

(and I should say thank you...)

She look at him with confusion...so he continued...

Advit:- to make my day, to make me like this....
By the time, you will also understand the meaning behind these sentences, let the time come....

She nodded her head....

She is looking at her lap in which her hands fingers are fidgeting with each other. And he is staring at her...

He attentively sees that....
In her eyes like always there is fear of him, but this time it's not intense, there is openess for him is also there.

Advit:- you want me to go from here..??

Her eyes widen listening to him, she is thinking same....

Saanvi:- ahh umm ye-n-no....

Advit smrik, seeing her antics....

Advit:- ohh so you want me to live here....

Saanvi:- no no.....

Advit:- so....what are you thinking about me going from here..??

Seeing her hesitation, he said sternly....

Advit:- and no lie remember....

Saanvi nodded her head and said.....

Saanvi:- when you will go, so I will sleep for sometime....she mumbled almost inaudibly but there is pure silence, he listen her.

Obviously she must be tired, how late she go to sleep yesterday and today's outing also take its toll now....he thought.

Advit:- so you want me to go only, so you can sleep....he said while chuckling.

Saanvi nodded her head...

Advika:- come jaan, I am also tired....

Saanvi:- no no I am not tired now....

Advit stand up from chair and said....he don't want her to close that little openness for him. So he patiently handle her.

Advit:- come....

That his whole sentence doesn't work effectively, that only his one word does....she quietly stand up from her chair....

Advit move towards her room with her, and made her sleep by keep stroking her hairs and massaging it.

It's almost evening time, Advit spends her whole afternoon just by staring her sleeping form and stroking her hairs and sometimes cheeks....

After some more time he left from there, and go towards his company.

Saanvi was sitting in dinning table chair, she already prepared dinner just some time ago.

Her Chachi is in her room, she come from her kitty party when Saanvi was making dinner.

She hear the doorbell, she run to open the door, she hesitated to open the door but nevertheless open the door.

Her didi and chacha come inside, Saanvi move towards kitchen to grab water glasses for them.

In living room.....

Varun and Ruhi sat on couch, and take water glass from Saanvi and drank it.
Saanvi left from there to set the dinner on the table.

Varun open his office bag and take out some papers and pass towards Ruhi saying.....

Varun:- get her (Saanvi) signatures in these papers....

Ruhi:- jii...okk papa.....

Preview:- Mehul and Saanvi meet....

Radhe Radhe...

How's the chapter..??
Hope you like it....

What do you guys think, what will be the papers of, in which Varun want Saanvi's signatures...??

Any favourite moment....

I don't know why I write I am on hiatus, when I myself can't able to delete Wattpad  and then your guys comment.....

An unedited chapter...

Thank you...

Ba byee...