CHAPTER 19

Saanvi was sitting in living room, after completing house chores. Other's are already leave for their work, they leave early today, her Roohi didi also told her they can't able to come in afternoon, as today is very important work in office. And about chachi she goes in her kitty party.

Suddenly, door bell ringed, she stand up from couch before moving towards front door to opened the door.

She thinks that maybe her didi or chacha must be come to take some files.

She opened the door not fully, only to be take two steps back because of the latter one who opens the door wide before entering and locking the door from inside.

Saanvi eyes widen seeing Advit there with all his glory, wearing a black shirt whose sleeves were folding till elbow, and pant with goggles in eyes.

Saanvi:- aap...

(you)

Although deep down she know, he will come as he told her earlier to pick her for god knows where. But still she is waiting for chacha or Ruhi didi to come infront just like that day. She is moving her eyes from him to door behind him, then again repeating this cycle four times, which broke by Advit.

Advit:- nobody gonna come atleast till late night......he said while smirking. And why not he is the one who make them busy and was make sure to keep them busy.

On the other side, Advit was just staring at her face thinking how can she look so unreal, ethernal without even doing anything.

Advit:- chale, I don't think you need any touch up or anything else....he said while eyeing her from up to toe, she is wearing baby pink colour salwar suit while hair was braided neatly. She is looking like a cute adorable baby in this baby pink colour.

She look at him for good one-third of half minute before saying.....

Saanvi:- mujhe nhi jaana khi bhi.....her voice come out little shaken; she is fearing him was an understatement and the scene she is alone with him was not helping at all.

(I don't want to go anywhere)

Advit:- I didn't ask you....he said while taking a step ahead.

She quickly took two steps backwards while saying....

Saanvi:- please I don't want to go anywhere...

Advit cover up the distance between them, now he is standing in front of her just with fifteen inches distance.

Advit:- I said we are going so just come with me, don't force me to use my ways....he said in serious tone.

He grab her hand firmly yet softly to not hurt her with his grip....

He come outside from the house with crying Saanvi, who is wasting her energy in struggling to remove his hand.

He made her sit in passenger seat before moving towards opposite direction seat while signalling something to his men.

When they both are in cars his man who is standing outside, closes the house door.

Saanvi was sobbing hysterically, she always love to come outside as she get very minimal chance to come outside from house.
But now the situation is totally opposite, it's totally against her will; she was dragged somewhere and by someone who is literally like a monster for her from which she fears the most.

Advit:- ab bss bhi kro meri jaan or kitna rouogi, water tank bannane ka irada hai kya car ko.....he said playfully, thinking it will help her to lighten her mood.