CHAPTER 3

Here Saanvi stands like this, because she was not able to know what he was saying.
Looking at her confused innocent face he said...

Advit:- noo..you have not come to the wrong place…there is a washroom…he points towards the door of the washroom…as it is a VIP room then the washroom is inside the room itself…

   She stands like this for some time and looks at the Advit, then looks at the door of the washroom and moves towards it.

Advit smiles devily watching her go and says.....

   Saanvi...The sound of it...so perfect from my mouth...It seems you are made only for me and if not then I know how to take what's mine and how to make you mine......there is such an attraction in you that is forcing me to lose myself in you, at first sight you are so engrossed in my eyes that I am determined to merge you into myself, I am not in love with you but want to love you wholeheartedly I have passion, you are becoming my obsession I will entangle you so much with myself that you will get entangled in me while solving yourself......

(ek aisi kashish hai tum mein jo mujhe tum me khone ko majaboor kar rahi hai, pehli najar mein tum meri aankhon mein is kadar basi ho ki main tumhe khud mein sama lene par utavla ho gaya hoon, main tumse pyaar nahin karata hoon lekin tumhe dil se chaahata hoon mujhme junoon hai, tum meri deevaanagi banati ja rahi ho, tumhe khud mein itna ulajhaunga ki tum khud ko sulajhaate-sulajhaate mujhme hee ulajh jaogi...)

   After some time Saanvi comes out of the washroom....and looks at Advit who is already looking at her, she immediately turns her head away and now look at room door which is still locked...she scaredly said while looking down...

Saanvi:- Thank you sir.....now please open the door, mujhe didi ke pass jaana hai...
She has small height so she can't open the door that's why she is asking to Advit

( I want to go to my didi)

Advit:- Advit.....he said while staring at her with his piercing gaze...

Saanvi:- huh..??.......she looked at him and asked him being confused

Advit:- My name is Advit...Advit Rajput....he said arrogantly.

Saanvi:- ohh...nice name...now can you please open the door I want to go please....she spokes in raspy voice

Advit:- what's so hurry doll....come sit here.. let's talk for some time

Saanvi doesn't even move from her place and shook her head in head in no...

Saanvi:- please..please mujhe meri didi ke pass jaana, please open the door please...said while crying

  She refused me...ADVIT RAJPUT.., now you will have to bear the consequences of your mistakes babygirl....he thought while smirking.

Now he angrily said in his deep scary voice by which that poor soul flinch hard

Advit:- I said come here... pointing  towards bed.

Saanvi takes baby steps towards bed while looking down and crying and sits in the bed edge which is far from him...he smirked seeing her tactics.

Advit:- okk now tell me your name...?? He said as softly as he could but at usual his voice comes out as cold, he is not in the habit of talking sweetly.

Saanvi looks at him with 'abhi to btaya tha' face..... looking all innocent without knowing that someone is getting affected by it....but being scared she answered....

( I had just told you face)

Saanvi:- My name is Saanvi....she said softly with her sweet voice.

Advit look at her with done face and spoke;

Advit:- I am asking your full name..??

Saanvi:- ohh... Saanvi Tayal.

Advit:- hmm...what's your age?

Saanvi:- 18

Advit:- ohh so you are studying right now...yes?

Saanvi:- I recently passed my 12th class, thats why didi brought me here for party because I scored good in exam, with her friends but rohan bhaiya is a bad boy...she said while pouting;
Advit thinks something and was about to ask her more but Saanvi said....now please let me goo...meri didi mera wait kr rhi hongi please...

(my sister will be waiting for me)

Advit thought in his mind:- argghhh tum kitna didi didi krti ho.....ab to tumhari didi se milna hi padega.....he sigh frustrately, he got up from bed and said...

(You do so much didi-didi, now I have to meet your didi)

Advit:- come...

   Saanvi immediately got up of in speed of light and and started walking towards the door

Advit opens the door and hold Saanvi's hand by which she get startled and look at him, he didn't react and started leaving the VIP section.

When they come out of VIP section, Advit ask to Saanvi....

Advit:- you know where are your didi and all....

Saanvi shook her head in no...but she mumbled something which Advit could not hear… then Advit said rudely in a loud voice

Advit: what are you saying....tej bolo thoda, stupid girl...

(Speak loudly)

Saanvi:- I know the way to the room Rohan Bhaiya had booked....she said fearfully.

Advit:- Ok come on......he thinks in his mind that let's meet Rohan too today itself, let me also see who is the one who troubled my babydoll.

They started moving towards the room which Rohan had booked.

  While they were walking, Saanvi saw Roohi, she quickly released her hand from Advit and ran towards Roohi.

Advit angrily looks at her leaving and says in his mind.....don't worry babydoll you will definitely get punished because I never let any mistake go unpunished.

Saanvi:- didi...didi

Roohi:- ohh Saanvi tum yha kya kr rhi ho, tum to Rohan ke sath thi na

(ohh Saanvi what are you doing here, you are with Rohan na)

Saanvi:- didi mei washroom gyi thi, par mujhe rasta nhi pta tha mene ek uncle se pucha par uske baad unn bhaiya ne meri help krri.....she said and points towards Advit.......she told everything to Roohi like a child tells his mother all the things that happened in school after coming from school.....

(Didi, I went to the washroom, but I did not know the way, I asked an uncle, but after that this bhaiya helped me.)

Here, Adit is seething with anger when Saanvi calls him Bhaiya.

Ruhi goes to him and thanks him, she doesn't recognize him as he is wearing a mask and cap, but he had removed them before when he was with Saanvi.

Advit says nothing and leaves from there angrily...

After Advit left, Roohi came near Saanvi and said,

Ruhi:- come baccha, mei tumhe hi bulane aa rhi thi, it's already late, now let's go home...

(kiddo)

Saanvi:- yesh, chalo.....she said in baby voice while holding Roohi's hand, making Ruhi chuckle...

(yesh.... let's go)

They came out of the club and drove home. After reaching home, both go to the room and change their clothes and then fall asleep hugging each other.

Preview:- Advit's restlessness and Advit's finding out about Saanvi......

Radhe Radhe

So, here is the another chapter....

How's the chapter...??

Thank you...

Byee...