CHAPTER 26

DOUBLE UPDATE...

Advit off the tap, and turn around then spoke to Saanvi....

Advit:- we are going hospital....he announced.

Ruhi who was observing everything spoke...

Ruhi:- oh okay, after her treatment come so-....she said hesitantly, but cut off in between by Advit in middle.

Advit:- we will left from our mansion directly from hospital only.....he said coldly.

Ruhi and others immediately nodded their head in yes.

Advit brings her to the nearest hospital, which solely belongs to him, now them.

Advit takes her to a girl skin specialist's cabin.

And ordered the doctor to check Saanvi very carefully.

After checking Saanvi, the doctor told Advit....that 'It is not serious, it will be fine in a day or two.' And also prescribed an ointment to be applied on the wound.

After taking prescription from doctor, he move towards main doctor's cabin with Saanvi.

After entering inside the cabin, he sit on a couch with Saanvi, which was placed on corner side of doctor's cabin.

The doctor stood up from his seat, seeing Advit. And spoke in shaky voice...

Doctor:- any order sir..??

Advit smirked sensing the fear which was reflecting by doctor's body tone...and spoke....

Advit:- I want my queen's full body checkup. And make sure the reports should be reached to me till night....he said in dusky voice while pressurizing the words 'my queen'.

Doctor:- ji..ji sir....he said to Advit.

(yes..yes sir)

Doctor:- ma'am please come this way, I have to take your blood for tests.....he said to Saanvi while pointing towards the small cabinet where all test equipments are placed.

Saanvi was sitting on the chair, Advit was standing beside her holding her hands in his; and doctor was preparing the things to take her blood for samples.

In that time only Advit's phone ringed, he picked up the call.... it's from his secretary Vikram.

On call...

Vikram:- sir everything is ready....

Listening Vikram a devilish smile come upon his face.

Advit:- make sure it happened exactly like I told you....

Vikram:- yes sir, it is all ready and I explained to them that they have to burn almost the body of the woman and also at least the hands of another girl.

Advit hummed and cut the call.

Advit:- now the real fun begins....he thought in his mind.

After about half an hour, they both Saanvi and Advit were on car and heading towards Rajput's mansion.

They entered inside the mansion, just then Advit's phone pinged. And again that devilish smile come on his face, but this this it's more psychotic one.

Other side.....In Tayal's house.

Varun, Ruhi and Anshika who is almost unconscious, sitting outside seeing their sweet home burning down into ashes.