CHAPTER 10

He entered inside the Saanvi's room from the garden side and see no one is there.

A frown appreared in his face seeing no one in the room. He thought it's already past 12 and she is not here in here room.

He sits in her bed and starts waiting for her.
He didn't wait for anyone till date but he can only do so for his queen.
He is ready to wait whole life for Saanvi....
Nah nah !! he can...but he doesn't want to let that happen, he just want to make her his as much soon as possible.

While waiting for her, he starts looking at her room, it is a very simple room, not much accessories etc., nothing. There was a small study table in her room, an almirah attached to the wall, and a small bathroom with attached closet room. Her room is like only one forth of his room. It's like her whole room and his room bathroom only.

He felt very creep to enter someone's house like this. But his desire, his desperation, to see Saanvi to feel, to touch Saanvi doesn't helping him at all.

He has come to her room once before also but at that time his desires overwhelming him. He did not see anything around, at that time he only saw Saanvi.
And now only he thought once she comes, he would not even blink his eyes, he would capture every inch of her body with his eyes, when she wa in front of him...he doesn't feel like looking at anything else.

The air in her room also smells of her. He took a deep breath and close his eyes.

It's already half an hour passed and she didn't come in her room yet, now he think may be she is sleeping with her didi.

Then he listens footsteps and anklet sound, he knows who's the owner of the anklet, finally she is here a small smile appeared in his face. Then he sees the time and saw it's past 1 in night. He thought what is she doing out of her room this late.

After making sure that her Chachi is asleep, she comes out their room and went to kitchen to place the bowl of oil in kitchen. Then she moved towards her room.

She enters her room and directly went to the washroom to change her dress. She did not turn on the light because the moonlight was coming in her room from the side of the garden. The light of the moon had made her room bright.

On the other hand, after she goes to the washroom, he closes the door of her room from inside and again sits on her bed waiting for her to come out from the bathroom.

Saanvi comes out of the washroom and starts moving towards almirah for now as she had not seen anyone there yet.

She feel a very strong gaze on herself.

She look towards the bed and become shock, nervously and afraidly she takes two steps back and quickly turns on the light of the room and says fearfully....

Saanvi:- aap...

(You)

His heart skipped a beat after listening to aap in a sweet voice from her mouth for him.

Advik said in wispered tone.....
"you are my conclusion....a happy conclusion for sure my queen"

He see her who shaking in fear staring at her with her scenic eyes, looks like she is saying with her eyes 'go from here please'.

After seeing in her eyes he answered her unasked questions, well she did question but with her eyes and he is well trained to read eyes.

He said while standing up from her bed... seeing him standing up she took two more steps backwards....

Advit:- ahh...ahh don't you think we have some unfinished work; about that day.

After listening to him, her eyes widened and a horrified features appeared in her face.

She said while shuttering.....

Saanvi:- please sor-sorry, me sacchi me galti-galti se aayi thi...

( I ca-me the-re by mist-ake really, please)

Tears start to welled up in her eyes...

Seeing tears in her eyes; her eyes look like pearl, he feel a pang in his heart.

He start reaching out to near her to console her and hug her, to make her feel safe around him....
But seeing Advit coming near her she starts walking backwards.....
And starts whispering some incoherent words...

Saanvi:- pl-please d-o-don't ple-ease.

He stood in front of her and in his softest voice; it come out as rough voice but not dark and scary like before

Advit:- shh..shh..chup ho jao...mei kuch nhi kar rha hu...come and sit in the bed jao..

(Don't cry, I won't do anything)

She silently look at him before moving towards bed and sit on it at the farthest end, she is tightly clutching her corner of suit in a fist.

He walks towards her, and sits down in front of her.
As soon as he sits down in a reflex she gets up from her seat.

Seeing this Advit just glare at her and signal her with his eyes to sit down.

She still stands at her place and shakes her head in no.

Seeing her standing like and nodding her head in no, he remembers about the club, when this girl refuses Advit Rajput and disobey him, that day also she is refusing to sit and today also doing the same.

Now Advit has lost his temper. He took her hand and forced her to sit on the bed she flinch badly by this then he said dangerously.....

Advit:- when I said something you have to obey me, understood.

Out of fear, she shakes her head in yes, no sound was coming out of her mouth.

Now she starts freeing her hand from his grip. Tears start flowing from her eyes she starts sobbing.

Seeing her struggling he say in cold voice...

Advit:- koi problem hai agar mene hath pakda hua hai to...

( any problem, if I hold your your hand)

She shakes her head negatively in fear...

Advit:- ah ah what have we done so insolently that now we cannot even hear your sweet voice....
When I ask something I want answer...in words, got it.

Saanvi:- j-ji

(y-yes)

Advit:- good...now Advit smirk and said he was still holding her soft peptite hand.

"Now now let's discuss about some of the topics that happened in club, shall we hmm...."

Radhe Radhe

How's the chapter...do tell me...??

What you guys thinks what are the topics which Advit wants to go over..??

Any favourite scene...??

Thank you..

Bye...bye.