CHAPTER 29

Radhe Radhe.....

A random boy from the senior bully gang called them.

Saanvi and Kridha turn around.

The boy pointed them to come closer by his fingers.

Saanvi and Kridha both look at each other, before taking a step towards them.

But they take second step further, bell rings indicating classes gonna start soon.

The boy gang, stood up and start walking towards their class, not before saying....

Boy:- will welcome you both soon in intresting way. Bach ke jaoge kaha.....he said with smrik on his face.

After they left, Kridha and Saanvi also move towards their class. Kridha told Saanvi the way to their class too.

Kridha also told Saanvi about Amogh; the leader of senior gang. The boy who calls them aloud.

Kridha told further that he is the son of any minister here, that's why nobody say anything to him.

Saanvi nodded her head in understanding but deep down she fears to come before him atleast for 6 inches.

Kridha all time sticks to Saanvi, so did Saanvi to Kridha.

Saanvi, didn't talk much nor get comfortable enough but still getting friendly vibe from Kridha.

In this big college, Kridha is the only one from whom Saanvi talked till now.
Because of Kridha's frank nature, Saanvi somewhere feeling homely vibe from Kridha.

Saanvi didn't have habit of talking, cause in Tayal house, with whom will she talk. And because of this, her communication skills also decreased.

But now in Rajput mansion, Chachi and all others are trying their best from their side to bring Saanvi out of her shell.

After two continuous lecture, Saanvi and Kridha move towards college canteen to have some chit chat and food.

Otherside......

Advit was sitting in his office, checking some files. When his phone start ringing.

He put his phone on speaker, before talking....

Advit:- hmm...

Advit hummed indicating other person to start talking.

Other man:- sir as per your order, we told the news to news channel, and told them to telecast it tomorrow exactly at four pm in evening.

Advit hmm in response and a smrik plastered on his face.

He cut the call and again start working on his laptop and files with devil smile on his face.

Sometimes later, Advit was doing his work peacefully, when his phone pinged indicating a message from his bodyguard.

From the pinged sound of notification it's clear to Advit that it's from the bodyguards he has hired for Saanvi. He had put different pinging sound for different sections and people.

So without any delay, he picked up his phone and start to go through the message.

After reading message, he call on the same number from which he just received the message.

Just after the line connected, Advit asked coldly from latter person.....

Advit:- did you check everything perfectly...