CHAPTER 6

They were talking sitting in the living room, but Advit seems to have no interest in these talks and just wants to go to his saanvi. That's why he says in his authoritative voice...

Advit:- Mr. Tayal won't you show me your house.

It seems like Advit had given order more than asked. Although the house belonged to Varun, but Advit's status and aura was such that anyone used to bow down to him.

Varun had started considering himself as a king after dealing with Advit, he thought that now no one can stop his company from touching heights. Rajput's wings has a big name not only in India but also in foreign countries, all the companies want to tie up with it. And also he think Advit treat him nicely because firstly he himself offer them meeting and also accept their proposal also. But Varun didn't know that Advit had something very interesting yet dangerous planned for him for the future.

Varun:- ji chliye mei dikha deta hu..

(yeah, let's go let me show you around)

Advit:- it's okk...you guys get fresh, your brother's daughter will show me the house......he said in ordering tone. Well his tone is this only.

Varun was not surprised to hear from Advit, as he knew that he had all the information about his clients before dealing with them. And Varun himself is greedy man and to make good relation with people, he shows the society that he is so caring and loving person to his niece, but he himself knows the reality.

Varun:- okk Mr. Rajput.....SAANVI....
He calls out to Saanvi as if someone is calling a maid. He knows that Advit doesn't care about all this because he has done P.hd in insulting everyone. But he didn't know that whom he is considering so much trivial, she has become the queen of Advit's heart, so that he can even get himself insulted by her, but he can't insult her and can't let it happen by anyone, and if someone dares to do so than he or she will ten feet under the ground in next moment.

Advit is about to say something to him for disrespecting his queen, but he stops seeing Saanvi, he did not want to scare her further. Seeing Saanvi, all his anger got blown away as if he had never got angry. As she was walking closer and closer, the sound of her anklet was giving him a different comfort, his anklet's voice was working as a sweet song in his ears like Lord Krishna's flute tune works for people.

Her head is ducked down and she said in the most bareable voice...

Saanvi:- ji chacha aapne bulaya..

(yes chacha, you called me)

Varun:- hnn...jao or Mr. Rajput ko ghar dikha do.

(Yes, go and show our house to Mr. Rajput)

Her head snapped up towards Varun then Advit with fear-full expression.
Advit just smirk when her eyes meet with her, and she just bow her head down again seeing his intimidating eyes.
She raised her head again and looked at Ruhi with pleading eyes, her eyes saying that she don't wanna go with him she is scared of him. But in return Ruhi also show her pleading eyes to her. After seeing Ruhi like this she didn't feel good as she doesn't want her Ruhi didi to be sad so she said meekly....

Saanvi:- okk

Varun:- hmm...is dinner ready.

Saanvi:- jii

Varun:- Let's go, see you later Mr. Rajput.

While leaving he give a tight squeeze on saanvi's hand and said in low voice, although Advit overheard him.......

    Behave urself ye bhot important deal hai mere liye samjhi kuch galti mat krna vrna... he left his sentence in half as a warning. Saanvi trembled listening to him and also she felt pain her in her hand from where he hold her, she just nod her head softly.