CHAPTER 15

Varun was tensely roaming here and there in the living room.

The only thing which was roaming in his mind was his and bride seller community manager's talk.

He was just how is this possible...??

He got a call from the committee saying that the man who chose Saanvi, is no more.

He was just thinking this, he could have died after marriage also, he doesn't have any care about Saanvi, he just wants his money; why he died suddenly, and no one about it, how, and where is died. As the man was subduct and after some hours police found his dead body. It's truly a brutal murder but no one knew, who was behind this.

He was just thinking this, when his phone rings, he sees it from his secretary. He picked up the call and said rudely.....

Varun:- speak....

Secretary:- Sir Mr. Rajput wants to conduct a meeting, related to the collaboration with our company.

Varun:- okk prepare for that, I am coming...

He hung up the call after receiving the wanted words from his secretary and that is; okk sir.

He called Ruhi, and told her about meeting and dictated her about some important meeting points to do till then he will also reach there. After telling some major points he hung up the call saying to monitor the meeting items.

After changing her dress in formals, Varun left for the office to prepare for the meeting.

Anshika as usual was in her some so called party.

Saanvi was alone in the house. When she sees her Chacha was left for office, she directly come towards garden and sat there in swing, swaying her legs. She closes her eyes, to find peace....

She was so happy, when her Ruhi didi said that her Chachu agreed to enroll her name in college.

She quietly sits there for some peaceful time, before her Chacha and Chachi come.

In Rajput's Wings......

Advit was in his office sitting in his chair. In his hand there was Saanvi's picture, in which she is wearing western dress looking stunning. This is the same picture which he took from that man, after torturous killing him last night.

Advit turned the photo, there was some blood also in the backside of the picture, Advit remembered how he tortured that man last night. He said...

Advit:- everyone has goona same fate like that man or maybe more wrost fate, if they tried to hurt my queen in any way.....

He doesn't like that man's blood in her queen picture, but he can't throw it way as it's his queen photo. But he said in his mind that when she is his, which will happen soon, he will not keep that picture in which someone other blood with her ever if it's on photo.

Advit said come in when he heard knock on his door, Vikram come inside and said.....

Vikram:- sir everything is ready....

Advit smrik after listening to Vikram, and told him to leave.

Advit said to himself with devil smrik on his face.....

Advit:- Mr. Varun Tayal.....now it's your turn....

In Tayal's Groupon......

Varun reached the company, and directly moved towards the managing director head's office.....

Varun asked the man who is managing head....

Varun:- is everything prepared..??

Head:- yes sir, everything is prepared.

Varun:- good.......he turned back to exist, but the head stopped him saying....

Head:- umm...sir, the meeting is not alone with Mr. Rajput as his other branch CEO which is in America, will also present there with him.....who is his Chacha also.

Varun got shocked after hearing this, he knows about Mehul and who does not know him, he know Mehul very rarely visits India, and about buisness, in his one of the conference meeting he said that he didn't like to interfere in other branches, he just handles his branch.

Varun shook his head, for now he has to prepare things ready for meeting as now this meeting is going to be with two sharp minded people.

Varun gives a curt nod to head and leaves from there, and comes to his office.

He called Ruhi, after sometime Ruhi came into his office.....

They discussed about the project thoroughly....

Varun also tells her about Mehul's presence in the meeting.

After discussing some more time they left for their meeting room to take a full review about the project with their employees.

After their meeting.....Varun, Ruhi and the project's head person leave for the real meeting which is with Advit and Mehul.

The meeting was in one of the Advit hotels, because it's basically not a meeting; it's a trap.....

Preview:- annihilation of the bride seller committee ....

Radhe Radhe

How's the chapter.....?? Do tell your opinion about the chapter....

What you guys think, what will Advit do with Varun....??

Should I add the torture scene...??

I wrote itta saara back to back means 3 chapters of my stories, so pls at least give me some appreciation hnn..??
(This is that special message, but now it's of no use as, I don't update within the time period which I set for myself, well I did but because of some glitch, you can't able to read whole chapter; well leave it.)

And about short chapter I want give an update so...

Thank you...

Byeee....