CHAPTER 23

Saanvi was sitting in front of mirror, beauticians were doing her makeup as per Advit order them.

Saanvi was wearing a beautiful orange red coloured lehenga which specially was customised by Advit, every single detail of things; dress to wedding ring to decoration. Every single detail in event he himself managed.
He want everything perfect in this special day.

Ruhi come inside the room, she went towards Saanvi, and asked beauticians......

Ruhi:- is everything done..??

One of the beautician nodded her head while pulling out a strand of Saanvi's hair.

Beautician:- yes done....
You are looking very pretty....she said to Saanvi.

Saanvi smiled at her and said shyly while looking down....

Saanvi:- thank you...she said meekly.

Ruhi:- okk then come Saanvi....she extend her hand towards Saanvi.

Saanvi listening to Ruhi immediately got sad. She look towards Ruhi with pleading eyes while holding Ruhi's hand.

Ruhi sigh looking at Saanvi...

Ruhi:- we already talk about that right..??  Baccha every girl have to leave her maternal house. Even I will do that when I get married. And don't cry hmm....she said cupping Saanvi's cheeks.

Saanvi nodded her head and close her eyes attempting to not drop down her tears.

Ruhi come out from room with Saanvi and went towards venue of engagement as well as wedding which is Rajput mansion garden.

Ruhi, Saanvi and Anshika were already come in morning as Advit ordered them. While Varun and Kabir will come after sometime.

Ruhi take her to the stage, and made her sit down on the couch which was placed in the centre of stage.

Soon after Advit made his entry towards stage, seeing Advit that too his way towards her make her scared. She look towards Ruhi who is standing beside her.

She tucked Ruhi's sleeves, Ruhi see in Saanvi's pleading and teary eyes...

Ruhi:- what happened to you suddenly..??.....she asked.

Saanvi:- didi he...??

Ruhi:- yes he is your soon to be husband....she replied.

Saanvi:- didi he is not good person....she said hurriedly hoping her didi believe her.

Ruhi:- Saan.... before she could say further, Advit reached there.

Ruhi smiled at him.

He smrik listening to Saanvi, he sat down beside Saanvi, who in instant slide other side of couch.

Advit look upwards towards Ruhi, who in understanding his signal left from there.

Advit now give his whole focus on his sweet little creature, who is now sticking to the other end of the couch.

Advit:- what are you saying jaan..??.....he asked in hushed tone.

His tone was giving chills to Saanvi's body. She shook her head and replied....

Saanvi:- n-nothing....

Advit:- sacchi..??.....he asked while raising his eyebrows and smriking.

(really..??)

Saanvi:- muchi...

(really..)

Advit smiled at her this childish act.