CHAPTER 24

In Tayal's house.....

Anshika:- Ruhi you give her vi*gra in right amount na...??.....she asked Ruhi.

Ruhi:- hnn mummy, I gave her exact amount that she can handle and no one can suspect.....she replied.

On the other side....

Advit open a drawer of dressing table and take out a jhumka (earrings) from it.
The design is so unique, eye catching.

In middle there was rose petals, which was secured by glittery transparent resin.

It was designed by Advit. The rose petals are the first rose from the first rose plant he sow after coming back from Tayal's house that day.

Not only this, the entire room is decorated with rose petals from the rose plants sown by Advit only.
By all those 19 plants the room is decorated, one plant he sown yesterday only so it is still on growing phase.

Advit move towards bed where Saanvi was sitting.

Her whole body was trembling. She was clutching her lehnga very tightly and was rubbing her legs against each other time to time. Her eyes was closed and biting her lips.

He slowly sit infront of her, she flinch slightly and open her eyes. She slowly look up at him.

He looked at her intensely. They both had a second eye contact before he trail his eyes on her face...her lips, which was being tortured by her teeth to that extent that it get swell.

It's look so tempting....he thought looking at her plumpy lips.

He looked away controlling his desires.

He open his fist and show her the jhumkas.

She was so mesmerized by the scrumptious structure infront of her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She was so mesmerized by the scrumptious structure infront of her.

He smile namelessly seeing her smiling. And thought in his mind....

Advit:- I would do anything for this smile and this sparkle in your eyes.

Advit:- it's for you only my queen.....he said to Saanvi as softly as he can.

Saanvi who is looking at her lap, up her head and saw towards the earings then towards Advit before bowing her head down again.

She was constantly biting her lips making it hard for Advit to control.

He quickly bend toward her and peck her near her lips and then come back to his place.

It's so swiftly that they can't even able to react. After coming back to sense she was shock as well as scared.

Now, by the peck it getting really tough for Advit to control his desires.

Both closes their eyes to control. One to control her fearly beating heart and to remember her didi words that let her husband do anything which he do; second one to control his demon to show off.