CHAPTER 14

In Agarwal house......

Saanvi is sitting in front of a mirror wearing a hot baby pink one piece dress.
The dress was reaching her mid thighs. The dress neckline was just just above her cleavage. The dress was secured with thin straps which were draped on her shoulder.

To say she was looking beautiful, was an understatement.

She is looking hot and cute at the same time.

Ruhi was doing her little makeup to touch up with the look and dress.

Ruhi made her wear long chain like crystal tops in the ear.

Ruhi left Saanvi hair open but just secured some front hair to the back with the help of a butterfly clature,  and left some strands in front

Ruhi was doing her work, just then Varun came inside the room, and asked to Ruhi...

Varun:- done beta..??

Ruhi:- ji papa, see...

(Yes papa)

Ruhi turned Saanvi's face towards Varun, Saanvi stand up from the dressing stool and bow her head down.

Varun sees Saanvi from top to bottom and a evil smile crept on his face. He said....

Varun:- hmm great, now click a good amount of her pictures.

Ruhi nodded her in yes, and said to Saanvi that stand in front of a plain wall, which Saanvi accomplished without any questions.

Ruhi takes her picture, after that she sends all the pictures to Varun. And said Saanvi to change the dress.

Saanvi nodded her head without knowing that what they both father and daughter duo were up to.

When Saanvi asked Ruhi about this all, wearing new dresses then clicking photos and then change the dress to normal ones; then Ruhi tells her that it's all about her college.

Ruhi lied to Saanvi, and Saanvi being blindly manipulated believe this. And made all Ruhi favourite dishes to thank her,to make her chacha ready for Saanvi's further college study.

That's why she didn't question anything and do what they are saying.

After changing her dress to normal ones, Saanvi left for the kitchen to make lunch.

In Rajput's Wings; Advit's office......

Mehul and Ariyan are sitting on an ergonomic chair in front of Advit, who is sitting on a luxury voila recliner.

Mehul said in a serious tone seeing straight in Advit eyes, to indicate how serious the talk was.....

Mehul:- in one of our American headquarters, Spanish mafia attacked and as it's headquarter so there is armature and guns but they steal it and it's as usual all was pre-planned and from my information, the backstabber is from our India headquarters.