CHAPTER 2

Here, Ruhi is thinking of something deeply staring at Saanvi.

  After sometime, she woke up Saanvi and said...

Ruhi:- accha Saanvi listen na, you scored so good in your exams so I was thinking that let's go for some party, what say....

Saanvi:- didi it's okk but about...chacha and chachi

Ruhi:- oho, leave them I will handle them   don't worry okk, just tell me that you have done all the work right..?? Otherwise  mummy will get angry and then punish you, we don't want it na....Saanvi scaredy shook her head in no..

Saanvi:- no no didu I don't want it, I have completed all the work.....she said smiling

Ruhi:- humm... good, now let's find some nice dresses for party....come....

Roohi goes to her wardrobe and takes two one piece dresses, it's not that much revealing. It's knee length dress and off shoulder and Saanvi has knee length and off shoulder frock. Both the dresses are of glittering black colour. And heels also of black colour.

After they dressed up and Roohi did some makeup to herself and some lite makeup to Saanvi....

Ruhi:- okk so now we are totally ready to go..yeah, umm... you wait here I will go downstairs and talk to mummy about you going with me to the party okk..wait here....

Saanvi nods her head....

In the downstairs living room...

Anshika was sitting there on the couch scrolling through her phone

Ruhi:- mumma I will take Saanvi with me to the party okk...

Anshika:- beta I know you, you have some work with her thats why you are taking her with you na, I know baccha it's okk she can go, bye and enjoy yourself...she said while smirking

Ruhi:- yeah mom, bye take care, I gotta go....said while laughing and going upstairs to her room.

In room...

Ruhi:- let's go Saanvi, I talked with my mummy and she allowed you to go with me. So let's go it's already 8:05 PM and we are late already, Pallavi will kill me...come fast....

And then they came out of the house and drove to the club.

On the side; Advit was sitting in the VIP room of the club and was drinking wine.
After sometime Mr. Knight came and they both signed the deal, now both are enjoying the deal by drinking

Here, Saanvi and Ruhi also come in XYZ club, it's not a high class club it's like a middle class club, and as for Advit, it was an illegal deal that's why, he signed that deal in this club.

Saanvi:- didi hum yha kyu aaye h, yha dekho log kese vo gandi cheez pi rhe h...

(Didi why are we came here..?? Look how people are drinking that bad thing)

Ruhi:- arey chill, yeh log kha h dikh bhi nhi rhe....

(Where are these guys, they are not even visible....)

Saanvi:- didi dekho...vo rhe aapke dost.....said while pointing towards Ruhi's friends.

(see didi....there are your friends....)

They begin to walk towards them....

Ruhi:- hey guys.....

Her friends:- hiiii......hello Saanvi.

Saanvi:- hello....she said meekly.

Pallavi:- guys you are late....you know how much punctual I am....mujhe tum logo ne time bhi nhi btaya to mene pucha or ek dum thik time par aayi....par tum...sab ke sab late........she dramatically said.

Beauty with Beast On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara