CHAPTER 17

Varun, Ruhi and Anshika were sitting in Varun and Anshika's room, whereas Saanvi was in kitchen making dinner.

Varun was telling them about his secretary message and said.....

Varun:- He (secretary) messaged me that, the committee was trackless, no contact, no building, and even peoples which work under committee, there is no trance....I don't know what happened suddenly that even people are extinct, any news, anything  but there is nothing......he said tensely.

Anshika and Ruhi also have the same tensed expression after listening to Varun.

Varun:- and today Mehul Rajput also asked me, about that western region property, and wished to meet Saanvi.

Anshika:- why...??.......she asked being confused

This time Ruhi said....

Ruhi:- they want that property, and when papa said about that property officially being Saanvi's name and about will, then they asked Papa for an alternative idea against will...

Anshika:- then what did you say...??.....she turned towards her husband and asked..

Varun:- marriage...

A conceited smile crept on Akshita's face, after listening to Varun, then she said...

Anshika:- great, then what did they say...??

Varun:- they want to meet Saanvi, date, time they will tell us later....

Anshika:- okk...
    Now, let's go downstairs, dinner must be ready....

Then they came downstairs, and went towards the dining table and sat there in their seats.

Saanvi has already set the table with dishes. They (Varun, Anshika, Ruhi) start having their dinner.

On the other hand, Saanvi was in the kitchen doing dishes.

She didn't have an appetite, so she thinks first to do cleaning, and then afterwards pet puja (eating).

After their dinner, they left for their respective room.

Saanvi was also done with cleaning, so she sat and ate a little bit too.

Then after dinner, she went towards her room, as today her didi is working and told her to sleep in her own room.

After that incident, when Advit sneaked into her room, she was so scared to sleep alone. So she requested her didi to let her sleep along with her.

But today Ruhi refused as she is stressed with work, and also today's incident, and that unannounced meeting added fuel to her already busting up headache.

Saanvi entered her room, but now firstly she switched on the lights, she doesn't want to repeat her mistake again. Then she takes one night dress from Almirah and moves towards the bathroom to get ready for sleep.

She doesn't close the garden area door, because she thought to do it later, but she doesn't know, what God has planned for her.......

Meanwhile..., after having his dinner with family, Advit is sitting in his room in casual wear, he was from time to time staring at the watch, as if with this time will fast forward by his staring game.

He just waited for the clock to move its needle and points at eleven.

He already told about his this stunt, which will be he pulled soon, to Ariyan; when he comes back from the office in the evening.

He doesn't have to say that, his face says it all, and when Ariyan asks him basically somewhere teases him, so Advit told him about his plan.

And office things, and about their meeting with Tayal, they (Mehul and Advit) told everyone about it in the dining table.