G2 The New Generation

DomundiTV announced, in November of 2020, 5 new members had joined their content creation group. A new generation, of talent. The second generation, G2. NuNew, was among those selected. Up until this point, NuNew's only occupation had been as a student, and he struggled with how to manage both commitments. Should he stay in school, or give Domundi his all? Was there a middle ground? The simplest solution was to take a break from university, but NuNew was not willing. He believed in honoring his commitments. How to do both? Try as he might, NuNew could not solve this quandary alone.

It was late at night and the only light in the kitchen was the illumination, from the laptop, reflected on NuNew's face. His school schedule was displayed on the screen, but he was squinting at his journal, trying to read his notes. Somewhere amongst the doodles, was DMD's schedule for the next six months. NuNew was so tired, and he was having trouble focusing. Several times, that evening, he had caught himself recalling his encounter with Zee instead of working on his scheduling problems. Now was no exception as NuNew, was again, reviewing the well worn memory of his first encounter with his idol. It always started the same. The embarrassment and the self chastisement.

"I cannot believe I acted like such an ass in front of Zee. He must think I am a child. Why did DMD accept me. I can't even talk. Especially not to a man, that looks like Zee. Oh my god. He is even more beautiful in real life. I completely blew it. I can't do this!"

NuNew put his head in his hands and continued with the recall.

NuNew, felt a push from behind and then felt himself falling forward, helpless to react. As the floor rapidly approached his face, he wondered at Zee's shoes.

"Oh, his feet are so big in real life."

Suddenly, his fall was arrested by a warm and solid force. Smells heavenly. Purrrrrrrr. Purrrrrrrr. A pair of arms were holding him up and his face was buried in. Buried in? NuNew quickly glanced up from Zee's chest. to see a surprised Zee looking down at him. NuNew was in shock because he smiled up at Zee like a smitten kitten. A few boba blinks later, realization began to dawn upon him.

Frantic, NuNew began to struggle to right himself and escape Zee, but the only thing he managed to do was slip even deeper into Zee's embrace. He hadn't realized that Zee was supporting him, and his feet were still tangled together. The embarrassed young man was back to where he started. Face deep into Zee's chest. Like a dear caught in the headlights, NuNew froze and began trembling. The world around NuNew was so loud as everyone reacted. He felt hands grabbing at him and he heard his name on many lips.

NuNew tried to struggle again but felt Zee's arms tighten and hold him prone. NuNew obeyed and yielded control to the older man. With one arm securely around him, he felt Zee swat the hands away and felt Zee's voice rumbling against his face.

"Back Off.", Zee said.

Like magic, everything was quiet. Zee began gently stroking the panicked boys back and whispered.

"You are okay now, NuNew. I have you. It is okay Nong. Shhhhh shhhhh shhhh. I've got you."

NuNew began to relax under Zee's administrations and his feet untangled and he stood up mostly supporting his own weight.

"I've got you. You're okay. Can you look at me? Nong? I need to see that you are alright."

NuNew wanted to be good and do what he was told but he was too embarrassed.

"Nong?", asked Zee.

The voice coaxed. Unable to resist, NuNew looked up into the most beautiful, and kind eyes he had ever seen. Eyes filled with concern. For a nano second NuNew wished he could stay in his idol's arms forever, surrounded by his scented warmth. He smelled like citrus, incense, and sex.