First Kiss

Zee

There was something about NuNew's first kiss that made him exceptionally beautiful and where he went all eyes followed. Zee knew he was not the only one tempted by the hot blush that stained Nu's soft face or his swollen red lips, ready to be bitten. He could barely look the boy in the eye. Eyes that shone like dark pools of desire, deep enough for Zee to drown in.

Oblivious, NuNew drifted amongst them, luminous and ethereal. Unaware of the affect he had over the men and women he left shattered in his wake. It was making Zee crazy to see the way everyone wanted the nubile young man and if he could, he would have ripped NuNew's image from their minds. For only he was allowed to dream of possessing Nhu's tender body. Making him shake and moan as he drove him to ecstasy. Only he was allowed to imagine making that luscious mouth moan his name.

"I'm going insane."

Ever since they started rehearsing their simple love scenes, he had been burning for the young man. The pure brushes of their lips were creating a monster inside of him. He even stopped holding him at night, terrified that he would be unable to prevent himself from bruising Nhu's mouth with long and penetrating kisses, stealing his very breath because he wanted to consume every atom that was NuNew.

He knew the boy was wounded by his withdrawal and still reached for him in his dreams, burning Zee with his nocturnal flesh. Zee would lay there panting as the Nhu twined his arms around his neck and tangled his legs with his. Panting with desire, Zee would take in deep gulps of Nhu's freshly showered scent, and traces of musk. It was enough to steal his reason.

Entangled and euphoric, Zee would try to relax and let sleep take him. He used to sleep like this with the boy, but no longer. Inevitably he would slide himself out of bed and into the cold and naked night. To steal a midnight shower. Taking the boy in his mind, to relieve the ache of not having him.

Brazen, from the rehearsals, NuNew had started to flirt with him. Leaning in to kiss him and dancing away just before their lips touched. Getting kissed on the cheek was a regular occurrence now. It was ridiculous how much the innocent teasing aroused him. One of these times Zee was going to grab him and devour him.

Sometimes Zee thought it would be easier to succumb to his desires. Knowing the boy would receive him with very little effort on his part. It was only a matter of time before Zee would be unable to withhold his feelings, and why squander the opportunity of sleeping by his side. For soon enough New would go home. No longer sharing his bed, where he belonged.

"I can't. I mustn't. It is wrong, isn't it? To fall in love with your onscreen partner. What would happen if there was no fanship and their love was real? Could they do that and use the fanship as their shield? Then they could be together, in the open. It could be done, couldn't it? Yes, they could. It was too perfect."

"I have to hold back just a little bit longer. Just until after the audition. Once he is my costar. Then I can tell him. Tell him everything in my heart and court him, and deserve him, and make him mine."

It was a beautiful day so most of the Domundi house residents were at the pool. Unable to keep his hands off him, Zee had been teasing and wrestling with NuNew in the cool water. Even now, laying in the sun, he was tracking the boy, his sunglasses hiding his obsession, or so he thought.

"So, are you going to tell me what is going on with you and him?", Max asked, pointing to NuNew who was a few chairs down talking animatedly with his friends.

Not taking his eyes from NuNew Zee asked, "What exactly do you want to know?"

Max sat up from his lounging position, and stared at Zee until Zee finally tore his gaze from NuNew and looked back at him.