Intuition

Trigger alert. Sexual assault.

Sometimes you need to turn off your conscious brain and go with your intuition. Especially if your intuition is screaming like a siren in your head. Danger Danger Danger. And there is no pause button.

Watching NuNew leave in the van made Zee feel itchy all over, but he had his own plan. Racing back upstairs he went to a vacant room where he had stashed everything, he needed to get ready for the cocktail mixer.

It was not long before he was in his car and driving to GMMTV's headquarters. He had gone to great lengths to get an invitation, and he was planning to crash the party. Nothing was going to keep him from his baby.

Traffic was dense, but he made it and the worries he had about getting into the event were unfounded. Especially since the girl taking his invitation was clearly starstruck by meeting Zee Pruk Panich. She readily answered all his questions while fluttering her fake eyelashes at him. That is how he found out who was here and the lay of the land. There were plenty of acquaintances he could mingle with while watching out for NuNew.

Muting his charisma, he casually walked into the large lobby. Scanning the crowd, he saw a few friends, but could not see anyone from DMD yet. Grabbing a cocktail from a passing server, he began his search.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's a shame to go back so soon, right?" Saint said.

Tightening his hold around his waist, Saint trapped NuNew against him.

"Let's have a little fun first, shall we?", asked Saint.

"Saint that scum sucking monster I am going to kill him."

Growing up, NuNew had always been delicate. Even when he went through his pudgy phase, he was effeminate and gentle. When Pa found out he was getting teased at school and saw his outgoing child shrinking into a shell, he insisted NuNew learn self-defense. Never imagining his son would find use for it in a situation like NuNew was in now.

Struggling in Saint's arms NuNew remembered why he was here. Suddenly he was terrified. He could barely keep a lucid thought in his head. This was not supposed to happen. Where were Mark and Aoft. How did he get here. He stopped struggling.

"Let me go.", NuNew said.

"Awww. The little kitty is hissing at me. Naughty kitty, play nice.", Saint said.

Quick like a snake, Saint struck and pushed NuNew against a wall and pressed his entire body into his. Shoving his nose into NuNew's hair he inhaled sharply and hummed. NuNew was still dizzy and getting slammed into the wall knocked the wind out of him. Gasping NuNew desperately tried to get air in his lungs.

Backing off, Saint sighed and rolled his eyes.

"What a baby. I hardly touched you.", Saint said.

Leaning against the wall with his hands on his thighs, NuNew wheezed. He was really scared now, and he had lost his chance to scream for help. NuNew desperately tried to get his sluggish brain to work and his limbs to respond properly.

"Sarah. She told me to...shit I can't remember."

"Is he going to rape me? Can I make a break for it."

"I think I am going to throw up again."

"Get it together NuNew. You can do this for Hia. What did Sarah tell me to do... Flattery!"

Still trying to get his breathing under control, NuNew forced himself to talk. He needed to fawn all over Saint.

"Why are you... doing this to me... Saint? I am a fan...I have seen everything...you have ever been in. Love By...Chance, Reminder....S, Tharn Type, Why R You-", NuNew said.