Three Little Words

NuNew ran to Zee without a thought for anyone else in the room. All he knew was he had to grab his Hia and never let go. He gave no warning when he leaped. There was no question in his mind Hia would catch him.

Strong arms grasped his waist and pulled him close as Nhu wound his arms around Hia's neck. He burrowed his face into his love's body and felt Zee's heart hammering, a rhythmic duet, with his.

Zee's breath tickled his hair when he groaned.

"Nhu."

Smiling so big, Nhu giggled and nuzzled into his man. Zee laughed too and spun them around. Nhu let his head fall back and screamed with glee. He then pulled himself in tight against Zee's torso. Both sighed heavily.

"If heaven had a scent it would smell like this."

Zee slowed his spinning, and they locked eyes. A kaleidoscope of emotions passed between them.

"I love you Hia. I love you. I love you. I-"

"Narak!", someone said.

That was when they became aware of all the other people in the room.

"Get a room."

That was definitely Max.

"I can't watch."

"We are just air."

"When will I find my love?"

"Jub. Jub. Jub. Jub. Jub. Jub."

Embarrassed, Nhu unwrapped his arms and legs from Zee's torso let himself slide down to the ground and maneuvered to hide behind Zee. Zee grabbed his hands and pulled them to rest on his stomach and NuNew happily rested his forehead against Zee's back. Zee's chest rumbled as he gave back as good as he got and bantered with the guys. NuNew closed his eyes shut out the uproar and let himself drift into his senses. He had missed this so much.

Without thinking, he gave Zee's back a little kiss and felt Hia's muscles twitch and then freeze as he gasped. Hia began rubbing little circles into NuNew's palms making the blood in Nhu's body rush to all the right places. Nu gave Zee another kiss. This time slower and he opened his mouth just enough so that Zee could feel his heated breath through his shirt.

The hands over his squeezed gently. Feeling devilish, NuNew gave Hia a tiny bite. The hands squeezed harder this time. When NuNew heard his name, he tuned back into the conversation.

"I need to talk with NuNew for a minute. We'll be right back.", Zee said.

Then he gently led him out of the room up the stairs and into the room they used to share. NuNew meekly followed him quivering in anticipation.

The door shut behind Nhu and Nhu looked up at his beautiful Hia. It didn't feel real that he was standing inches away from the person that he had pined over for months.

Zee stroked his face and ran his thumb across Nhu's bottom lip. It felt so sensual. Helpless against his Hia, Nhu could only tremble and wait.

"Teerak. You're so fucking beautiful.", Hia said.

Then Zee grabbed Nhu by the waist and guided him into his hot body. Nhu suddenly felt shy. They had hardly seen each other in six months, and he wasn't used to being this close to someone. It was very confusing because he wanted to curl up in Zee's lap and make a nest but at the same time, he was shaking and timid. Nhu could feel himself panting with desire but could not look up at Hia. He worried his bottom lip trying to gather the courage to...

His internal struggle was interrupted by a rumbling chuckle.

"Narak. You are too adorable. I want to eat you up like sweet candy."

"Look at me, baby. I want to see your beautiful face."

When Nhu wouldn't, Zee began to aon and Nhu melted. With eyelashes fluttering he looked at his Hia. Eyes flicking from eyes to mouth and eyes again. Another rumbling laugh and Zee finally brought his mouth down and hovered. He was so close that they were sharing breaths and Nhu melted in Hia's arms. As if this was the cue that Zee was waiting for, he lowered his mouth to Nhu's and brushed his lips against Nhu's bottom lip.

Against his will, Nhu moaned. He missed this. He needed this. Hia rumbled in return and this time there was nothing gentle about how Hia kissed him. It was hungry and searching and sloppy and desperate. Both men were groaning lost in each other. Tongues sliding and tasting, sucking, and biting.

"Oh God, I think I am going to come in my pants, and he hasn't even touched me."

Zee maneuvered them towards the bed laid Nhu gently down and covered Nhu's small body with his. He had his hands buried in Nhu's hair kissing his mouth his neck, sucking on Nhu's earlobe. Nhu could only hang on to Zee's shirt, completely undone.

"Zee rak Nhu.", Zee whispered.

"Zee rak. Ahh Zee rak.", Zee murmured.

Zee licked and sucked on Nhu's flawless skin. And Nhu wanted him to, wanted him to leave his mark on his body so that later when he was alone again, he could see the evidence of their love for days.

"Hia. Hia. Nhu. Oh.. Nhu..mmm. Nhu rak Zee."

Everything stopped when Nhu told Zee he loved him. Nhu had never said it outright before. It wasn't that he did not feel it, he was too shy. But today after not seeing Zee for so long the words finally came out. Zee held Nhu tightly against him whispering of his love into Nhu's ear.

"My Nhu. Suay. My Nhu. I missed you so much. I feel like I am dying inside without you.", Zee said.

"Hia."

Was all Nhu could say, completely overcome.

Zee squeezed Nhu so tight it felt like Nhu would never breathe again but he did not care because he never wanted it to stop.

Then everything screeched to a halt. Someone was talking loudly in the hall.

"Are you sure they came up here?", Nova asked.

"Yeah, they said they had to talk.". Nat said loudly.

Zee looked at Nhu and Nhu saw his feelings reflected in Hia's eyes, terror.

Zee leaped off Nhu and pulled Nhu into a seated position. They both reached over and fixed each other's appearances. Nhu had a bad case of sex hair because Zee had used his hands as an extension of his tongue when he was kissing Nhu. Zee's sensitive lips were swollen and the skin around his lips was red.

Nhu started laughing. There was no way his brother was not going to know they had been mouth fucking each other on the bed. Zee joined him. When Nova entered the room, the two of them were laughing hysterically causing Nova to fold his arms and glare at them.

A few minutes later, Nhu reluctantly said his goodbyes to everyone. Zee followed Nhu and Nova to the car like an abandoned puppy. He hung onto Nhu's hand. Nhu also did not want to leave and leaned back and whispered.

"Let's run away."

Zee squeezed his hand and pretended to drag Nhu away. Nhu giggle-screamed and caused Nova to huff in annoyance. Zee picked Nhu up and pretended to run off with him. Nhu howled in joy. By the time they were at Nova's car, they were both flushed and panting. Nova opened the driver's side got in and stared at the couple of fools.

"Say your goodbyes. Don't take forever and for my sake no face-sucking.", Nova said.

Zee stroked Nhu's cheek then pulled him in and held Nhu tightly. He kissed Nhu's forehead nose and mouth.

"Oh, my Nhu. I am going to miss you so much.", Zee said.

Nhu felt like his heart was breaking all over again. How long would it be this time? Then he remembered the new rehearsal schedule that he had in his bag and hope bubbled to the surface. He could handle a couple more weeks. Then they would be together all the time. There would be rehearsals, endorsements, interviews, filming, concerts. It could go on for a long time. He trusted Zee would make sure that they stayed together and loved each other in plain sight.