Night and Day

Dawn's light filled the bedchamber. Languidly moving across the bodies of the sleeping men. NuNew stirred and burrowed deeper into the covers, chasing the remnants of warmth and slumber. He twined his arms and legs around the source of the heat. Sleepily trying to gain purchase, so he could pull his torso flush with the warm and inviting...

"Where am I? Who is this? Oh, how nice, it's Zee? Purrr purr purrrr... AHHHHHHHHH! I am cuddling with Zee. Like, it's all me wrapped around him like a horny octopus. Please be asleep. Please be asleep Please please please."

Mortified, and actively bargaining with god, NuNew silently tried to extricate himself from a tangle of bedding, and one hot man. He managed to get an arm free. He glanced at Zee. Still asleep. He worked his leg free, but it was not as smooth going as the arm. He checked again. Two eyes and a sleepy grin was his answer.

NuNew went limp and closed his eyes.

"Good morning Nhu."

Feigning sleep, NuNew tried to role away from Zee. Zee wrapped his arms around the boy and held him in place. NuNew countered that with a nocturnal whine and tried to move away again but did not budge. He was so busted.

"Nhu, you may as well stay. You have been like this and worse all night. I am used to it now. Though, Hia has not slept a wink."

"All night? Worse? Used to it now? What have I been doing? Did I try to cuddle? Wait, do I have morning wood?"

Nu wiggled trying to get away again and Zee bit back a groan and held the boy even tighter.

"Nhu, please don't wiggle like that."

Excepting defeat, Nu sneaked a peak at Zee. His hair was messy, and sleep still clung to his face.

"He is so FUCKING HOT. I am going to die and go to hell! 'Sorry god, I must decline your considerate offer. Please excuse me while I dive into that smokin hot pit of eye candy.'"

Zee's eyes snapped back to Nu. Caught looking, Nu quickly hid his face in Zee's neck. Zee laughed and loosened his grip.

"You seem to like it in there. Are you still pretending to be asleep? Nhu?"

"Yes, Nhu is pretending be asleep. Your supposed to pretend you don't know and let me pretend to wake up with some of my dignity still intact. Don't you know the rules?"

Nu pulled the blanket over his face.

"Look at me Nhu, you kept your Hia up all night. The least you could do is look at me."

"Mai."

Slowly Nhu pulled the blanket down, stopping just below his eyes, and blinked up at his Hia. Zee sucked in a breath and muttered.

"So, fucking cute. Like a little woodland animal. I'm trapped in a Disney movie."

Taking his index finger Zee gently pulled down the covers to reveal the rest of NuNew's face. For a time, they stared at each other. One blinking, the other breathing deeply. Then, Zee slowly leaned in until he was so close, that Nu could feel his long lashes brush his nose.

"Is he going to kiss me? Do I want him to?"

Before he could decide the older man grinned and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Hia!"

Zee let Nu twist away this time, while he laughed.

"That was very good NuNew. You were able to look at me for a long time."