Hard Stop

Zee was 25 years old when he landed his first series, Why R You. It was a Boy Love drama, but he didn't care. That kind of stuff never bothered him, and he was hungry for this role because he was turning 26 in September and was worried, he was close to aging out. This was his chance.

His costar was Saint Suppapong. Saint was older than him and an experienced actor, with a huge fan base. Zee knew who he was because of his work. The first time he met Saint was on set. There were no workshops, and no rehearsals. They were expected to show up and act.

Saint seemed kind in the beginning. He was gracious and made things easy for Zee, and Zee was grateful. The two actors quickly developed a friendship. Therefore, it did not take long for Zee to share that he had never acted in an NC scene before. When Saint suggested they rehearse privately. Zee appreciated the gesture. Compared to Saint, Zee was a nobody in the industry. One on one acting training from someone like Saint was to be envied.

The two actors met for rehearsal and Zee was nervous. He was no virgin but had never kissed a man before. Saint was patient and it was not long before Zee was able to acclimate. The rehearsal went well. Following the script, Saint made sure Zee understood what translated to the camera and where to put his hands and how to position his body. It was productive and Zee felt prepared.

It was not long after, that the actors had their first on screen kiss. The director gave Zee the feedback that he seemed a little stiff, but thought if he worked on relaxing, there was a lot of potential chemistry. Saint offered to rehearse again.

The next rehearsal started off the same as the last and was going well until Saint began to get impatient and aggressive. They were working on a scene that required a lot of passionate kissing, and suggestive foreplay. In reality, it was tongueless closed mouthed kisses on the mouth and neck, then open mouthed tongueless kisses down the center of the chest and stomach. Unbutton one button, then stop.

Saint was on top of Zee kissing him when Zee felt Saint suck his bottom lip into his mouth. He began sucking and licking in a slow sensual rhythm. That was a hard stop for Zee who asked for a break.

Offering no apology, Saint asked Zee if he was ready. When Zee was not, he snapped at him to hurry up. Zee did not know how to react. Were they going to pretend that did not happen and why was Saint irritated with him?

They picked up where they left off and at first it was fine. Until it came time to trail kisses down his chest and Saint veered off the agreed upon path. He was supposed to stay in between his his nipples, dead center down his stomach. Cheating the kiss, meaning making it look like he was kissing Zee's body, but really sliding his thumb under the side of his mouth that was out of the shot. There was no cheat, and instead Saint latched on to one of his nipples and began sucking and biting. Another hard stop, but Saint pushed Zee down and would not stop. Which resulted in a struggle.

Again, Saint offered no explanation and sharply asked if Zee was ready to resume. Zee was angry but held it in and suggested they stop the rehearsal for the day and talk about what just happened. That is when Saint blew up.

"What the fuck man. We have one week left before we film our big NC scene. We don't have time for your pussy ass shit."

"Pussy ass shit? Who is this guy? What is happening right now." "Saint let's calm down and then talk about it, na. Nothing productive is going to happen if we are yelling at each other."

This seemed to reach Saint and he took a few deep breaths and relaxed.

"Why do you keep stopping?", Saint asked.

"Because I am very uncomfortable with what you just did?"

"What, the nipple? I was improvising, we all do it."