Over My Dead Body

That evening, an emergency clandestine meeting was called in Aoftion's suite. Attendees were Aoftion, Bam Bam, Mark, Max, Zee, NuNew, and their marketing director, Sprite. They were all crammed into Aoftion's front room. The couch and one chair, that was Aoft's living room furniture, were allotted for VIP guests. Everyone else was standing or had procured chairs from elsewhere. Aoftion was waiting for one more guest.

"How did this happen?", asked Bam Bam.

"We don't know. As you know, we were preparing to announce tomorrow.", Aoftion said.

"I have interviews tomorrow. What do I do?", asked Bam Bam.

"That is what we are going to discuss today.", Aoftion said.

"What are we waiting for?", asked Bam Bam.

"We are waiting for-. Sorry, I need to get this. Krup. Krup. I will be right down,", Aoftion said.

Standing, with his phone glued to his ear, Aoft walked out of the suite.

"Does anyone know who we are waiting for?", asked Bam Bam.

Shaking heads and shrugging shoulders were the only response.

"Anyone need a refill on tea?", asked Sprite.

"Click clack click clack click clack."

Before anyone could answer, they heard heals approaching from the hallway. It sounded like someone was pounding out a fierce runway walk. All eyes were on the door in anticipation of the mysterious guest. The footsteps stopped and a small petite woman in her early fifties walked through the door. Immaculately groomed in a Dolce and Gabbana neutral colored silk vintage skirt suit. Complete with clutch and ruby slipper heels.

Taking a step into the room she brushed her shoulder length black bob out of her eyes and moved aside for Aoftion to enter. Zee gasped and immediately stood.

"Sara!", said Zee.

Carefully stepping through legs and toes he made his way to Sara and shook her hand. Flashing a brief look at NuNew, he smiled at Sarah as if his savior had arrived.

"Zee. Good to see you. Wish it was under better circumstances.", said Sara.

She surveyed the room then looked at Aoftion.

"This is Sara. She is our attorney. She will be representing DMD in our dispute with GMMTV.", said Aoftion.

"Is this the infamous Tiny Terror?", asked Mark.

"That is one of the nicer nicknames I have heard.", Sara said.

Zee, Max, and Aoft laughed.

"I guess we are here for the same reason as last time.", Zee said.

"I think we are too. But never you mind. We beat him before and we will beat him again.", Sara said, and patted Zee's shoulder.

After everyone had been introduced and Sara was settled in with a cup of tea, she began speaking.

"Aoft has given me the details and I have already begun speaking with GMMTV's senior leadership. I expect a call from their attorney any minute. Let me quickly review what I think is happening, and our next steps. As we get more complete information, we may revise our strategy. Aoftion will be responsible for communicating those changes and details to you going forward."

Turning in her seat she addressed Bam Bam.

"Ms. Bam Bam, you will need to hire your own legal counsel. If it is in your best interests, I can work with this individual or firm to collaborate our efforts. If you do not have an attorney you prefer, I can give you names of respected copywrite attorneys."