A Drunk and Horny Hia

This chapter is a little steamy.

Something was different about Hia. NuNew noticed it right away and the more Zee kissed him and handled him the more certain Nhu was. Hia's muscles were loose, he felt heavier when he covered him with his body, and he did not shy away from any direct contact. Nhu could feel Hia, all of him. It was like penises were finally invited to the party and Hia rubbed up against Nhu as he kissed him.

Normally Hia was very conscious of these things but not tonight. Tonight, Hia was doing what he wanted, and Nhu was nervous but at the same time, he was drowning in his lover's caresses. Nhu could tell that if he let him, Hia would take his virginity tonight and it was very hard to remember any reason why he shouldn't let him.

Already shirtless, Hia began gently tugging Nhu's nightshirt over his head as he left warm moist kisses on his abdomen making Nhu shiver. The neck of his shirt popped off the crown of his head. Hia lowered himself down and for the first time, they were skin to skin. When he felt the sensation of Hia's warmth against him, his brain almost short-circuited from pleasure. It was such a decadence to feel Hia through so many nerve endings.

Daring dropped kicked caution and Nhu began running his hands over Zee's hot skin and luxuriated in his male body. Everything about Hia was so masculine and drove Nhu insane. The way he smelled, the hair that trailed down his body. His taut small nipples. The way his muscles rippled under Nhu's hands. Nhu wanted it all.

Zee moaned his name and began sucking on Nhu's earlobes and that made electricity arc down Nhu's spine and into his groin and had him instinctually lifting his hips off the bed which had the mind-blowing effect of grinding his cock into Hia's.

Everything was flowing so fast that Nhu could barely catch his breath. Tonight was definitely different.

Just when Nhu was becoming acclimated to the pace, Hia shifted into another gear that left Nhu gasping for air. All he could do was hang on the Hia's body as he undulated into Nhu grinding out a rhythm that made Nhu feel like he was having an out-of-body experience.

"I love you Nhu. I love you so much.", Hia said.

Nhu was already bright red and panting, but if it were possible to become a brighter shade of crimson, he would have glowed like a Christmas light at hearing Hia's unadulterated words. Hia continued to compliment Nhu as he kissed down his neck and then found a nipple.

Normally when venturing into new territory, Hia would make sure Nhu was okay, but not this time. Hia lapped, sucked, and nibbled NuNew's virgin bud and Nhu felt a kind of arousal he had never experienced before. He had no idea he was sensitive like this and was soon writhing and mewling as Hia went from one pebbled nipple to the other.

"You like that? Oh wow. Nhu that is so hot. Look at you. You are perfect. Hia wants to make you feel good.", Zee said.

Capturing his mouth again Zee began gently sucking NuNew's tongue while his fingers did incredible things with NuNew's nipples. NuNew could only withstand so much and with all the rubbing and pinching and sucking he could feel an orgasm building inside of him and began to panic a little. He had never orgasmed with someone else before. He knew he was going to make a mess. He didn't know what to do.

"Hia. Nngg. Hia. I..Hia..I'm going to..Hia...Stop. Hia...feels ssoo good. Stop!"

The suddenness of the stillness was a shock to NuNew's senses and even though he had asked for this, it was too abrupt, and his body objected.

"Nhu? Are you okay?", Hia asked.

Nhu could see in the dim light from the window, that Hia's eyes were wide and he frowned. NuNew did not know how to answer. Everything was incredible, but they had not talked about anything. He had been woken up out of a dead sleep and...and. What were they doing? Were there condoms and lube? Was Hia going to penetrate him or was he going to do it? He had his fantasies, but this was real.