Giving Merit

The house slumbered when Nu stirred, still encircled in Zee's arms. Inhaling deeply, he sighed. NuNew loved Zee's scent first thing in the morning. He burrowed deeper into him chasing the source of the intoxicating musk. This was the Zee no one knew but him and if he had his way, they never would. Nu made himself blush and giggle. He peeked quickly at Zee.

"Asleep?"

Hia was soft and beautiful when he was sleeping. Nhu gazed at his Hia and longed to push back his disheveled hair and touch his long lashes. He imagined kissing his flushed cheeks and elegant lips, that were parted, enticing NuNew to slip his tongue inside.

Nu flushed a bright red. He was embarrassing himself, but he could not help it. Last night was wonderful, but it left him with questions and wanting more.

Nu scrutinized the sleeping man.

"Is he really asleep?" Lying down

Early on Nu had learned that Zee was the master of a straight face. He could be lying in wait to catch NuNew in the act.

"Wait a second. Why am I worried. Doesn't last night change everything?"

Shivering, NuNew recalled last night. He had been elated to have the part of Kuae. All he had ever wanted was to stay by Zee's side. So many of his worries had centered around that. It was a relief to no longer worry about separating. New had passed a major crux in his life and succeeded. What more dare he ask for?

Then Zee opened his eyes, bared his soul, and let NuNew see into his heart.

'What if I care for you more than Phi Nong. Would that make you feel uncomfortable?'

"I thought I was the only one who yearned and wanted more. How am I this lucky?"

"But it was Zee who confessed to me and he kissed me like I never knew I could be kissed. Whispering how he cared for me. I felt so special. I would have given him everything, all of me. Anything."

NuNew looked at his sleeping lover and dared to reach out his hand to touch his bottom lip. He inched his face closer until his mouth was even with Zee's. With one last glance at Zee's eyes, he gave his Hia a soft kiss and then another.

"Am I really doing this?

Scared, he almost ducked his head into the pillow, but he really wanted to try waking up his Hia with kisses and test the boundaries of whatever this was between them. With one trembling finger he softly separated Zee's bottom lip and captured it in his mouth. Zee moaned a little in his sleep but did not move. Emboldened he softly copied Zee's licking and rhythmic sucking from last night. Scared at his boldness he stopped and looked at Zee.

"There is no way he is sleeping through-."

Faster than NuNew could react, Zee grabbed and flipped Nhu under him. Gone were the tender careful caresses from last night and here was something hungry and greedy. Hot open-mouthed kisses that demanded his tongue. Nhu could barely keep up and let Hia take control. His passionate tonguing and sucking eliciting whimpers and moans that made New blush. Squirming Nhu strained to wrap his legs around Hia's hips, but Zee would not let their bodies touch like that.

Panting, NuNew whispered a broken Hia. Not knowing what came next but burning for it to happen.

"Hia."

He was close to begging.

"Oh Hia, please."

He grabbed Zee's hips and pulled him down, desperate to be closer. Zee slid his leg in between NuNew's and ground into Nu groaning and saying his name. NuNew could feel Zee's length hard and hot rubbing into his thigh and completely submitted to his Hia. Who began slowly licking and tasting him, making his way down his throat, sucking and biting. Zee ground his hips into Nhu again and this time he rubbed into NuNew who was so engorged and stimulated he could have orgasmed right there and then. Zee found Nu's collar bone and licked down the length of his clavicle. NuNew had no idea, that he could feel this good, until Zee shifted slightly and rubbed his length against NuNew's. Both men were so hard and Hia was making him feel so good that NuNew lost it and let out a throaty moan that was quite loud.