Date?

"Hey Satoru," you answered, holding your phone by pressing your cheek to your shoulder. "What's up?"

"Are you free anytime soon?" He was in the same position you were in, but he held his phone in his hand, much more comfortably.

"I have to check my schedule when I get home," you huffed. "Ji's been assigning me every mission he can; I swear most of these must be his. I don't get why he can't do it, it's not like there's a wife at home he has to tend to. Not that he'd tend to her anyways."

"You done?" Satoru asked sarcastically.

"Sorry, Satoru," you chuckled. "I mean are you free anytime this week? You're the busier one of the two of us. Or of every sorcerer alive."

"Exactly, which is why I must spend every waking minute of my free time with you," Satoru flicked his finger, expelling every curse in a 20 kilometer radius. "You know, if you're getting annoyed by your brother, we can kick him out."

"That's going to cause more trouble for me, eventually. I'd rather not." You put your index finger down putting all your conscious power into your clone. "Ji is like that doraemon thingy. You know the shush kabosh"-

"I'm guessing you're fighting right now," Satoru grinned, amused by the mush your brain comes up with when you're making a clone.

Your cursed technique was unique, but it had many drawbacks. Such as making you seem really stupid.

"Oh, wait what, what was I saying?"

"Look who's back!" Satoru looked around, trying to see if he could sense any other cursed spirits. "Uh, you don't want to kick out your stupid sensei, who is keeping you from going out with me."

"Hey, as much as I'd love that, I think all these missions are helping me. I can make 3 whole clones!"

"You're kidding!" Satoru jested. "With their full body? And clothes, this time?"

Satoru could imagine you rolled your eyes before saying, "Oh, shut up, that was one time."

"I'm just saying, it's kinda weird that I'm not the only one who's seen you naked. Maybe you're handmaidens, too, but Yaga?! How could he do that to me?"

You dodged as a 2nd grade curse came at you, and spotted one of your clones struggling. Bending down your pinky, your full consciousness was put into that clone. Your main body's brain was jumbled again, responding to Satoru in the made up mushed language you spoke when you weren't fully conscious.

"You're such a cutie, sweetie," Satoru teased.

"I'm back, sorry," you said, after you'd kicked the ass of the curse you were struggling with. "What were you saying?"

"Nothing," Satoru said, scratching his head. "You know, I really want to take you on a date, you deserve it with all the hard work. So let me know when you're free, okay?"

"Of course," you replied, taking out the last curse you were fighting. You took your phone off your shoulder, and straightened up your neck, and moaned from the release of pain.

"What, is Yaga there?"

"Oh my god, ew, you're disgusting." You rolled your shoulders. "I'll call you later alright? I have to go to my next mission."

"Alright, see you later."

"Bye sweetie."

Many people say Satoru is the fastest sorcerer on earth today, but even he couldn't get a word in before you hung up the phone.