Party?

"Y/N, stay after class please," Naoji called out, as he checked his phone after morning attendance.

"Why does she have to do that?" Satoru asked, crossing his arms as he sat back in his chair. This wasn't his class, but with his next mission being a half an hour from now, he decided to come in and visit. Usually Nanami would find that a bother, but he enjoyed having someone here to talk back to your brother.

"To discuss private matters that do not pertain to you, Gojou Satoru. In fact, no matters of this class should involve you unless it's a shared assignment, or one that you have to save these two from. And thankfully, today no such assignment is going to be given out."

"I think it's my responsibility to make sure my juniors aren't given bullshit assignments like the ones you've given them before." Satoru glared at Naoji from behind his glasses.

"Could I just know what the matter is now?" Y/N asked, interrupting the argument. Nanami might enjoy the fighting between Naoji and Satoru, but you were getting sick of it. "It can't be that serious." If it was, you would've heard already. Or, you wouldn't be a big enough priority to tell.

"Well, our dear Naoya is celebrating his eighteenth birthday."

You looked up at your brother in disbelief. "Well I expected that. But that's in December. Why're you telling me now?"

"Because he's celebrating his eighteenth birthday," Naoji repeated. "In a week."

This time you let out an involuntary laugh. Satoru and Nanami looked between you and your brother, trying to figure out who looked more deadpanned.

You rubbed your forehead, feeling a headache building. "He's nowhere near eighteen. Why'd he want to celebrate it now?"

"I will not waste my time trying to indulge our brother's ego by asking him questions about himself." Satoru didn't like Naoji, but this statement definitely made him like Naoji better than Naoya. Apparently no one could beat Naoya when it came to being terrible. "That foolish boy can do whatever he wants."

"Well, he's gone a long while without attention," you muttered, shrugging. "I'll be there, by the way."

"I'm assuming you threw out your traditional clothing?" Naoji suggested, looking at you pointedly.

"I did not," you answered, rushing your words, as you straightened up. "However, I have grown out of them."

Naoji nodded. "You're expected to get that yourself, then."

You nodded. Typical.

"Naoya?" Nanami asked, turning to you as Naoji left the class once it was over. "Which brother is that? The youngest, right?"

"And the most annoying," Satoru groaned, leaning back in his chair. He froze as his head quickly turned to you. "You're not going right?"

"I already said that I am," you shrugged.

"But, it's the Zenins! You really want to go back to the main estate?" Satoru asked, leaning forward.

"You mean, my home?" You said, pointedly. "I haven't been there in a while. And it's only for a day. I put up with them for fifteen years straight, I think I can handle this. Now c'mon, you both owe me and Shoko food, we beat you at Monopoly for a reason!"

"Why was I the one who was paired up with Satoru?" Nanami grumbled.

You were a bit too confident in your dealing with your family skills. You forget just how aggravating they could be.

Nothing Specialजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें