Scarred Girl!

The morning rush on the first day of school was no joke. You and Satoru had no time to get anything ready with an onslaught of constant missions. You had a grade one assignment today, one that you were looking forward to because you would be partnered with Utahime. You hadn't attended jujutsu tech soon enough to have Utahime as a senpai - she'd graduated the year you'd entered school - but you knew her well.

You practically threw everything in the kids faces before hugging the two goodbye - Satoru attempted a forehead kiss which Tsumiki giggled at when she received. Megumi slapped him in the face - growing more annoyed when his slap didn't land, and Satoru's face looked as cocky as ever.

"When's Utahime coming over?" Satoru asked as he passed over your morning coffee. He was making breakfast for you, refusing to go on a mission ("With Utahime of all people") on an empty stomach.

You glanced at the clock. "Ten minutes."

"You think you can handle this curse on your own?"

Shrugging, you tilted your head at him. "Do you think I can?"

"Of course I do," Satoru grinned at you, finishing up breakfast, placing the pancakes he made on the plate you held out for him. "It's the protecting Utahime at the same time part, that's gonna be difficult."

You rolled your eyes. "First of all, drop the whole weak thing, it pisses her off."

"It's true though."

"It's not," you insisted. "And anyways my clones will be there by her side."

"See, you think she needs protection too!"

"Not because she's weak!" You said. "She's not a fighting sorcerer. Like Shoko. And you wouldn't call Shoko weak."

"Yeah, because her cursed technique is actually super useful."

"So is Utahime's! Well, it is for those of us who could use a boost in our cursed energy. Just cause you don't need it doesn't mean it's not useful." Taking a moment to have a bite of your food , you added. "And isn't Shoko of no use to you either? You can heal yourself."

"I can't heal other people though," Satoru reminded you. "So I need her to heal you better."

You chuckled lightly, when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Satoru sang, jumping up.

"Don't piss her off!" You called after him, despite knowing it would be futile.

"You're early," Satoru grinned, as he opened the door.

Utahime rolled her eyes. "And you weren't the one I wanted to see. Y/N!" She called out. "Come on!"

As you hurried to the door, slipping your shoes on, Satoru furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

You gave Utahime a look that told her not to worry him. She didn't want to be kind to Satoru, but when she realized it was more of an act of kindness towards you and not what Satoru wanted at all, Utahime sighed. "The curse was dormant for a while, but it started killing civilians, mostly young women apparently. We have to act faster. Y/N, are you on it?"

You made a fox sign with one hand and balled your other one into a fist. Punching your fist into the palm of your fox hand sign, but feeling no cursed clone created, you sighed, shaking your head.

"That's alright," Utahime reassured you. "I have Mei on standby. Let's get going."

"Okay, bye," you hurried to Satoru, pecking him on the cheek. Satoru nodded, muttering a quick, "I love you," before you ran after Utahime who'd already started walking ahead, wanting to avoid your "lovey dovey antics" as she called it.