@thebucketlist

Tsumiki and the wedding planners had something in the works, somehow.

Despite the rocky road that they started out on, once Megumi finally got home (with a binder), everything began to fall into place. Mostly because Megumi was much more assured of what to do and pick.

The theme was chosen to be classic. Mainly because anything else required a venue and creativity. Nanami and Mei Mei set up a small balloon arch in front of the television. Shoko, Nanami and Tsumiki worked on a surprise video to play for them. Utahime and Megumi worked on setting up flowers, and making sure a cake would be ready for the day. They were very good at being convincing (but also, they offered a bunch of money to speed up the process).

The colour theme was white, dark blue and baby pink, after lots of negotiation between Tsumiki and Utahime.

Tsumiki had even planned out a bachelorette party for the night before. She had Megumi plan a bachelor party for Gojo, but he hadn't really done much.

"Okay, so..." Everyone had done their fair share of work for the day. It was day two, but most of the wedding was ready to be in motion. They just had to make sure to send out the (very last minute) invitations. It was tricky, deciding on who to invite. Mainly because there wasn't a lot of people. And Tsumiki wanted a lot of people. "Let's go over the list."

The group sat in a circle, lying down on the couches or on the floor. Tsumiki laid out the list. "Megumi, please read out the list of invitations we're sending."

Megumi cleared his throat. "Obviously, everyone in this room. And uh, Yaga, Ijichi... Yuki? Who's that?"

Tsumiki shrugged. "Mei said to invite her."

Mei Mei shook her head. "I don't think she'll make it, but it would be nice of Gojo and Y/N to send one to her anyways... she's a special grade sorcerer, like Gojo."

Tsumiki gasped. "So, she's the only one besides Gojo, right?"

Nanami and Shoko shared a brief look, before quickly looking away.

"There's Maki and Mai too," Megumi said. "But I don't know how we'll get them out."

Utahime raised her hand. "Leave that to me."

Mei looked over at her raised hand. "What, are you an elementary schooler?"

"Shut up!"

Tsumiki cleared her throat, and everyone quickly turned their attention to her. She smiled to herself, proudly. "I would like to announce some special roles, as well."

Shoko raised a brow. "Yeah? Go ahead."

"There are some classic roles for weddings, according to my research."

"She watched one movie," Megumi interjected.

"Ignore him," Tsumiki continued. "I will take on the role that every pretty little girl gets - the flowergirl. But, because Maki and Mai will be coming as well, I wanted them to be flowergirls too! I just don't know their sizes, but hopefully I can give them my dresses."

"That's very nice of you," Nanami said.

Tsumiki grinned. "Thank you. Uh, because Megumi's the only boy, he'll be ring bearer. Too bad we don't have a dog..."

Megumi shoved his sister lightly, who giggled. "Uh... the best man," Tsumiki smiled. "Is going to be Shoko!"

Everyone paused. That wasn't what they expected.

"And the maid of honour will be Nanami."

Mei and Utahime clutched onto each other, the image of Nanami in a dress in their heads, making them want to roar in laughter.

"Sorry?" Nanami asked.

"Well, because Nanami is Y/N's best friend and Shoko is Gojo's best friend, I had to switch the roles! Nanami would be happier if he supported Y/N the whole day, so I thought it was fitting!"

"I'd be happier if I supported Y/N the whole day too," Shoko pointed out.

"Well, then, who's Gojo gonna have?"

Shoko didn't say anything for a moment. Then, she sighed, giving up. "Okay. Yeah, I'll be best man." She turned to Nanami. "You good, maid of honour?"

"Yes," he replied, monotonously.

Utahime and Mei roared out in laughter.

The second day was one where both you and Satoru were called out on missions. When the two of you were finally able to meet up, outside of Yaga's office at Jujutsu tech, Satoru sighed in relief, slumping his body over yours.

You chuckled, holding him close. "You tired?"

"Exhausted," Satoru sighed. "If we cuddle tonight, I might be able to recharge."

"Maybe let's go to Nanami's place, then? Love hotels always get you in a mood."

"Nah, his place is on my list - it'll definitely get me in the mood."

"What place do you not have on your list?"

Satoru let go of you and not so subtly glanced at Yaga's door. You gasped. He shook his head. "Hey! I just thought about this!"

"So you're going to add it!"

"Not if we just get it over with right now."

"You're going to be terrible on our honeymoon."

Satoru grinned. "I plan on being absolutely insatiable, actually."

The door to Yaga's office swung open, and the man himself, his arms crossed, glared at the two of you. "Please have this discussion elsewhere."

"You're the one who always wants a report," Satoru replied snarkily.

You sighed. "Tsumiki and Megumi are working on our wedding plans and we're kicked out of the house right now, so we have to give the written up report a bit later - is that okay?"

"That's completely fine, as long as the two of you do not step onto this school on your honeymoon while you check off the list."

Satoru gasped, turning to you and squeezing your hands. "Oh my goodness, please baby, can we spend our honeymoon doing that, please!"

You glared at Yaga, who shrugged before closing the door to his office. Satoru reached out to touch your ear. "Hey, your ears are warm."

Turning around and letting your hair cover your face as much as it could, you dragged Satoru away.

"Well, can we?"

i don't wanna plague this book with my poorly written smut so I might just make a spin off for their honey moon adventures - obviously, pure smut