Naoya's Birthday!

The dreaded day of Naoya's birthday had arrived.

It was dreaded for many reasons. After that day in the disciplinary pit, you had ignored all other invitations to help Naoya plan his stupid eighteenth birthday party that you had technically already celebrated before he was even eighteen.

Satoru would also be there. Now, usually, he would skip such an occasion, but because you had to go, he wanted to attend to make sure the Zenin's didn't act stupid like they always did and hurt what was most precious in their clan - his words, not yours.

But because Satoru would also be there, you had to spend the entire time pretending not to be close with him. For your own sake, you also decided against interacting with him much, in case your family made another big deal about you having a friend who was a Gojo male.

You hoped that the two people who could make your day better would be there, but you heavily doubted it. You knew for sure that Naoya wouldn't let a single brother near his party. He usually wouldn't allow you either, but he'd invited Gojo, and wanted to see what drama he could stir in order to gain you another punishment.

Naoya couldn't stop grinning after he had seen you getting dragged by the hair through the halls. He wanted something like that to happen again so it could pick up his mood.

"Okay, so I'll head there early, and you can come whenever."

"You've told me your baseless plans like fifty times," Satoru huffed, reaching up to ruffle your hair - you slapped his hand before he could, glaring up at him. "I will not ruin however little they already think of you - if anything, I'll make it better because they will think much less of me."

You frowned. "You promise?"

"With all my love."

The party was interesting, to say the least.

You did your best to mingle without constantly glancing over at Satoru, who seemed to be the nicest he'd ever been around the Zenin clan. It might've been more odd that you weren't staring because everyone else couldn't stop looking over at him.

It was only partly because he was Gojo Satoru. Yes, the Zenin clan may not like the Gojo clan but no one could deny that the Gojo clan had the jujutsu worlds' biggest, most intimidating asset; the technical leader of their clan.

Gojo didn't go around prancing with that title, which made everyone consider him the unofficial head. But he was, since he was the only person in the Gojo family actively being a sorcerer. And if one man could carry one of the Big 3 clans on his own, then everyone else was obliged to give credit where credit is deserved.

Satoru isn't one to get along with others he doesn't like though - a very well known fact about him. And another well known fact is that he has never liked the Zenin clan. Even from a young age.

Even Naoji wanted to get a look at this boy.

The big three clans held a major meeting whenever something big happened.

And something big had happened.

The boy who had been born with six eyes, the one from the Gojo clan, had just manifested the limitless technique. The first person in four hundred years to have both the six eyes and the technique.

The boy who was a big deal, when he shifted the balance of cursed energy, had just become a bigger deal. So, of course, when it was determined that the Big 3 meeting would be held in the Zenin estate, all of the Zenin children of Naobito Zenin wanted to get a look at this marvelous kid himself.

Naoji called all of his siblings into his room - even the girl.

"In order to be allowed to stay in that room, we all have to be on our best behaviour," he instructed, glaring at Naoharu.