Worst Brother!

"Y/N didn't teach you how to play?" Nanami clarified, appalled when Tsumiki shook her head, pouting.

He looked over at you - more glared, and you brought your hands up in surrender. "My bad," you huffed. "Teach her then, if it's so important to you."

"Since you won't," Nanami muttered, before showing Tsumiki the moves to the hand game that you'd taught him a few weeks after you'd both met. Haibara had always been the one to make sure the atmosphere was never awkward, and when he was gone, for some reason that was your only idea.

It had thawed the icy atmosphere, and Nanami had a new way to bond with kids, so he didn't complain.

"You're so salty," you rolled your eyes, but continued to work on the reflection that Yaga had made you both write up about your last mission.

Only a few minutes later, when you were midway through the reflection that you were deep into, Tsumiki whined. "I want some juice."

"We'll go in a minute," you muttered, waving her off. Nanami eyed you, as you were clearly deep into your work.

"I can take her"-

"No, it's fine, just let me finish this sentence."

You'd been bothering Nanami about taking care of Tsumiki and Megumi a lot recently. You wanted to give him a few moments off at least, especially because Satoru would make him come over to babysit for no apparent reason at all.

Well, it was a reason, but you were always too embarrassed to say. And it made you feel totally irresponsible.

Satoru was the opposite, though, he'd always say it was technically the more responsible thing.

"Okay!" You said, getting up after a little bit of whining from Tsumiki. Giving your hand out, Tsumiki came to grab it. "Let's go! We'll be a few minutes, Kento!"

Tsumiki skipped along as she led you forwards. She didn't come to jujutsu high as often as Megumi, but she had still gotten familiar with her surroundings here. It was the place that everyone worried least about, when babysitting Tsumiki, because there was a certainty of no curses. As long as she stayed away from the places where more dangerous curses and tools were kept, which she always did, everyone was relaxed about her presence at jujutsu high.

And you were too, until your hairs suddenly stood on edge, and you sensed the last person you were expecting at the school.

"Tsumiki," you whispered to her, stopping and tugging her hand back. She stopped, confused, but didn't let you tug her and run immediately. Which caused your downfall.

"Huh?!"

You cursed under your breath as the person you dreaded turned the corner and made eye contact with you. "I know I sensed your weak cursed energy," Naoya grinned.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, pushing Tsumiki behind you.

No amount of trying to cover her face would keep Naoya from recognizing the child though. His eyes widened as he remembered seeing the same little girl, about a year ago. He only remembered her because he'd seen her with the most memorable person he'd ever met - possibly tied with Toji Zenin.

"That's Gojo's child," he muttered to himself, before glaring up at you. "Why are you with Gojo's child?"

"I'm his friend," you emphasized. "I'm babysitting right now."

Tsumiki squeezed your hand, nervous around this man, and wanting to leave the situation.

"You just babysit his children?" Naoya questioned, tilting his head. "Now, what would you be doing that for, without the intention of"-

"I wanted to help out a friend," you repeated yourself, glaring at him. "I do it all the time. Tsumiki knows me well, Satoru"- You slipped up. "Gojo, despite being the strongest, trusts me to take care of her. As strong as he is, raising girls requires different parenting methods that even Gojo lacks. I make up for that sometimes."

Naoya hummed. "That makes sense."

"Now may I ask what you're doing here?" You asked again, sick of repeating yourself so many times, but begging for a situation to change the topic.

"I wanted to visit our dear eldest brother," Naoya smiled - well, it was a smirk. No smile of his could be considered anything but a smirk. "But it seems like he is not here."

"I thought he was back at the estate," you replied. "I haven't seen him for a while."

You weren't lying. You truly did think that.

"Well, father thinks he's gone a bit insane."

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Now why would he think that?"

Naoya bit back a grin. "He's been going on about you, all the time. Something about your fascination with a certain Gojo. Surely, you are not ignoring all of our families' efforts to find you a suitor and instead making your own with Gojo Satoru?"

"It's called having a friend," you huffed, shaking your head. "Naoji is just clouded with jealousy. He'd more often find me with my classmate, but he's making rumours about my closeness with a senpai? That's simply shameful."

"That's what father is believing Naoji's words to be as well..." Naoya's gaze fell down to Tsumiki again. Tsumiki did her best to muster up a glare to throw his way. "But seeing you in... compromising situations such as these. It makes me think ill of you, sister. You even have me believing in one of our useless brothers. What a feat."

"Well, I have told you everything, there's not much else for me to say," you sighed, before bowing your head. "We should head back. Gojo is going to think I've lost his daughter, or something."

Before you could turn around, your head still bowed, Naoya stopped you.

You lifted your head to look up at him.

"I need you to plan my birthday party, with the rest of the women. Make sure to have frequent visits to the estate so you can make it happen. Alright?"

"Are all the other women of the estate not suited to the task? As much as I'd love to assist, I have many missions and assignments that I must work on, and as a senpai I should make a good impression"-

"Sister." You sighed, looking up at your brother. He had a crazed look in his eyes, his head tilting with an empty grin. "You're not... rejecting my offer? Are you?"

You felt Tsumiki squeeze your hand again. You should leave as soon as you could.

"I'm... not," you sighed. "I'll be there."

"Good. I'll see you there."

Once you were out of earshot, Tsumiki let out a breath she'd tried holding the entire time. "That's your brother? He's more scary than the teacher one!"

"I know," you huffed, shaking your head. "And he can be way worse." Before you headed back, you held up a finger to your lips. "Don't tell Kento about this, okay? I'll tell him later."

Tsumiki nodded, innocent, with no doubt about your words. You would definitely not tell Nanami and you were thinking of keeping it from Satoru as well. They didn't need to know that the worst curse of all was beginning to walk the halls of jujutsu tech until you were certain it would concern them.

For now, you just had to do your best to exorcize it.