Discussions?

"Hey, you guys!" You called out as you opened the door to Satoru's apartment. "I'm here!"

Tsumiki ran to the door, her eyes widening as she saw the groceries in your hands. "Oh my god, Megumi! Y/N brought real food!"

Megumi was behind her in a second, shocked that such an event could occur in Satoru's home. "Are you kidding? What's in there?"

"Some food that my best friend made for you guys," you grinned, raising one of the bags in your hand. The mood immediately switched, and both kids made a disgusted face. "Not Satoru. My best friend is Kento. I'll bring him over some time."

"Him ?" Tsumiki repeated, as she followed you into the kitchen. Megumi moved to the door to lock it. "Your best friend is a man?"

"Yes ," you answered, apprehensive at how shocked her expression seemed.

"And Satoru is okay with that?" She asked.

"Of course," you answered. "Why wouldn't he be?"

"Because he's your boyfriend and your best friend is a guy ! Isn't that like, not allowed? That's what my friend told me."

"Your friend is a seven year old," you reminded her. "When you get older, that stuff is just silly. I love Satoru in a different way from how I love Kento."

"You love him?!" Tsumiki gaped. Megumi came into the kitchen, raising an eyebrow at Tsumiki's behaviour.

"Yes ," you said slowly. "I know it might be a... hard concept to grasp but Satoru, I love him in the way that I want to be with him forever, and I want him to rely on me for everything." Plus you're really attracted to him physically, but you couldn't say that. "And my love for Kento is more peaceful? He's just someone I really care for and have spent so much time with. I feel happy around both of them, and I think that's the most important part of love."

Tsumiki didn't seem to comprehend your rambling. You forgot she was seven.

"Does Satoru love girls? Other than you?"

"Well I'm sure he loves you"- "Ewwwwww."

You chuckled. "He loves Ieiri, she's another one of his closest friends."

"I don't understand," Tsumiki muttered. "I thought you could only love one person."

"Well, maybe when you meet everyone, you'll understand how that love works, yeah? But for now, let's eat some food!"

That seemed to distract Tsumiki, and Megumi was fully engaged as well, getting plates as Tsumiki set up the table and got out what Nanami had cooked. 

"Does Satoru never feed you two or something?" You asked as you went over to the microwave, to heat up the food. "You know he can cook, right?"

"He can ?!" Tsumiki exclaimed. "He told us that he was too rich as a kid to cook for himself!"

"He was ," you confirmed, chuckling. "But he's cooked before, and never has the food been bad. One thing that's easy to hate about him, is that he's pretty much great at everything. Throw a hobby at me."

"Soccer," Megumi participated. "He'd probably trip over his long legs."

"He plays well, but he's always preferred basketball. What else?"

"Playing video games?" Tsumiki offered.

"See that is one of those rare things that Satoru is good at and actually tries. Especially games with leveling up, it just gives him the time to mindlessly do something."